• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Crazy knife lot sale!!!!

Well fellow Canadians I got some awesome knives I’d like to sell as a group lot for all of em!!!

Shipping is Canada only

Payment by emt or PayPal, trackedshipping is included!!

1. Becker brute been used a few times but still in amazing condition and ready for use! Has kydex sheath.

2. Al Mar this one is brand new and not used or sharpened. Beautiful knife and very sharp with kydex sheath.

3. C.I 440 stainless 511 Japan dagger knife still new and not used with leather sheath.

4. Gerber R.W. Loveless/ Hoffritz design boot knife( I think it’s s guardian 1) still in amazing condition, tips a little rounded, with sheath.

5. American Blade boot knife made in Chattanooga, Tn (don’t know much about this knife) the blade seems to be not used or sharpened, nice little boot knife.

6.Stedemon Shy IV . Beautiful knife, I loved the scalloped Ti handles and awesome deep hollow blade. Been pocket carried a few times and used maybe once. This knife alone is over $400.00 cdn from knife centre. Comes with box, card, cleaning cloth.

I’m asking $500 for the whole lot shipped in Canada!!! This is an amazing price for all these knives!

Only trades im looking for is northwoods coolidge jacks. Thank you!

Better pics upon request as most pics are too big.

72D01D82-68B6-46CC-8717-4A459AB0C274.png

Back