Creek Stewart/Fat Guys in the Woods

That whole crew, especially the camera guys, do work. When I can, i'll post some pictures of some of the crazy stuff they do to get the shots.

I'm working with them right now as a guide and location manager/producer. We just wrapped the first week filming here, and Creek and the crew gave me an Ontario Bushcraft as a thank you. He is genuinely a good guy, and the crew is awesome. I'll be with them the rest of the month. The show is MUCH more legit than anything else I've been a part of. Creek knows his shit, for sure. I can guarantee you, there's gonna be stuff never, ever seen before.Tonight though, we party.

View attachment 515887

Saw that pic already. :) Creek and I have stayed in touch. He's a good guy, and I agree, just a down to earth guy that knows what he's talking about. Tell him and Evan "Two Mugs" says hi. They'll know what you're talking about. :)

Awesome! That's great to hear. That camera crew's gotta have a tough job, not inluding the moisture out there!

Such a great crew. Seriously. They've all reached out to me lately. Great people.

That whole crew, especially the camera guys, do work. When I can, i'll post some pictures of some of the crazy stuff they do to get the shots.

Yeah they do! Gotta tell THEM "Two Mugs" misses them too! Carl, Gary, and Brud are my homeboys. Chaz is ok too I guess. LOL!

Tell Jaedra and Gary "there's no team better than Team Awesome".

Such a great experience.

So fishshooter you get the fun of running around in the swamp. Talked to a couple of guys from this past weeks shoot. I am pumped, hearing all thee great things gets me even more stoked...and hearing about all this different never seen before stuff makes me think my group is gonna have to step it up..nothing g strong with some healthy competition right?

Are you in the group touching down tomorrow?

Too bad my TVSP dropped the Weather Channel. Can we just move on to stand alone streaming services already?

You'll have to watch and see.

After being part of it, I can't wait to see all the other episodes and what skills the guys learned/used.

Quite a different departure in location and "style".
Always enjoyed these shows, I hope that they continue.

Back