CRK Cheat Day

It’s ‘only’ a Civivi, but I think CF and Damascus make a suitable cheating partner.
I just bought a Civivi Elementum button lock in Damascus and carbon inserted on the scales. It'll be a Christmas gift but since the customs F'ed up the packaging reeeaaal damn good I've been playing with it quite a bit :cool: It's a fun knife and the Damascus is spectacular. I will probably pick one up for myself too.

For me, with a knife or two in pocket and another two or three in a bag, leaving a CRK at home has to be a deliberate. It's not impossible, but it is rare. If we consider what might accompany a CRK with me, it might be Spyderco, Buck, SAK, or the BF23 or maybe one of each. I have some other brands also, but these are the most likely culprits.

I have been cheating with this Benchmade cla magnacut since it arrived a week ago Saturday.

I wasn't sure if I loved it or hated it, and still go back and forth, but I like it more as the action wears in and gets less gritty.

It's my first automatic, but that aspect doesn't do a lot for me. I like the looks and sharpness though.
1000006181.jpg

Last edited:
Back