CRK Slipjoint.....!!!

ek9X1Xw.jpg

What’s going on with this one, this is going to be legit? Anymore information on it?

We will find out tomorrow, but my guess is that you can be one of 30 to 50 people to buy one at Blade, and everyone else will wait until October for them to start trickling out into retailers, or ordering direct with a 4-6 month lead time.

We will find out tomorrow, but my guess is that you can be one of 30 to 50 people to buy one at Blade, and everyone else will wait until October for them to start trickling out into retailers, or ordering direct with a 4-6 month lead time.

Thanks, I wouldn’t mind more knives to join regular production.

I really like the looks of this one, hoping they'll do a UG of it soon.

Do I see a lack of font/writing on there? Not even an Idaho Made? I love that if that's the case on the final production! Anything but the Reeve "R" is too much for me and becomes visually distracting.

Okay... maybe a "P" in addition to the R would be okay... or an "H"... someday! :)

Do I see a lack of font/writing on there? Not even an Idaho Made? I love that if that's the case on the final production! Anything but the Reeve "R" is too much for me and becomes visually distracting.

Okay... maybe a "P" in addition to the R would be okay... or an "H"... someday! :)

R_180-Balcony9.jpg

But we do not yet know where they are being made— if they are in fact being made.

Love this design, now I want a true wharncliffe blade, and a smaller size. This is about the size of the small Sebenza, according to Tim.

Back