• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CRK TiLock For Sale

JITDC

Gold Member
Hello BladeForums,

Working on thinning our my collection and after some reflection decided its time to part with my much loved TiLock. This was purchased just before Bladeshow last year from another BF member. I purchased it without the box or card but it includes a leather sleeve and TiLock pocket clip as well as CRK clip insert and CRK cloth. Very lightly carried, some small snail trials on the scales, see pics for more details. I lightly touched up the blade on SM ceramic rods. Clip side scales show B11 mark on the inside, show side scale is marked A11. This is really a beautiful example of a hard to find gem from CRK. Feel free to message me with any questions.

First I'll take it followed by a PM will be first in line. I will not sell to anyone that does not post in this thread. I take my reputation and feedback on BF very seriously, and reserve the right to send this special knife to the best new owner.

Reduced new asking price SOLD!

Pictures:
https://imgur.com/a/wVzYQZw

Last edited:
Lovely knife. Is there anything you're looking for regarding trades? I have quite a few hard to find Benchmade knives.

Last edited:
Thanks for the interest Nate, I'm not looking for any trades on this one though.

Back