• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CRK, Tim galyean, tilt, spyderco,bam etc.

Knives:

Taking a shift and re -evaluating knife collecting. Prices include shipping. Some boxes are there, others aren’t (i gotta dig some up). Please ask if you have any questions. EMT is king, but if I know you we can do PP. No trades.

0638nty.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/CoDm7OP.jpg

1. ZT 456- user- 275 shipped. No box
  2. NFS
  3. Spyderco myrtle- brought it and just sat in my storage box. 275 shipped.
  4. NFS
  5. ZT 0095BW- mint condition - SPF shipped.
  6. Seb 25 large black inlay- this is a user- comes with the titanium bead (has some anodization on it). 525
  7. Large double lug 21 seb insingo- black micarta- comes with box and all (dont know DOB i have to dig it up) Blade has been sharpened (edge is still very sharp), there is a small mark on the one side. Has been carried and there are marks on the handle. Smooth and good to go. 560 shipped.
  8. Large 25- as above but better condition. Double lug. 550 for this guy shipped.
  9. NFS
  10. Large 21- night sky with mother of pearl inlay- mint. Comes with everything- 1100.
  11. Tim gaylean large lahar- as above , serial number is 11. Some marks on the clip but rest if good condition. 850.
  12. Relate K4- smooth as butter, no issues at all. Really cool blade that I unfortunately never carried. Fit and finish is amazing. 440 cad.
  13. BM- anthem- on the fence about letting this go. Never cut anything with it but i did chip the edge while fondling it. Has a small mark (most of it was stropped out). Comes with box. VERY fidgety. GONE.
  14. NFS
  15. Small insig inlay - Blade has been sharpened by previous owner- very sharp. 99%condition. The handle has no marks but there are a few faint on the clip.- 485
  16. NFS
  17. NFS
  18. Tim Gaylean small Lahar- the grandfather of smooth imo. Has been discontinued for years. Going to regret this one. Serial number is 28. Carried and has some marks on it. Blade is immaculate. 750 cad.
  19. NFS
  20. NFS
  21. NFS
  22. Strider baby Huey- user- action is great no loc stick. 675 cad.
  23. NFS
  24. KEvin foster narwal- 100% condition. Top 3 actions on any knife that I have owned. Hand rubbed and has a Timascus clip and collar. Titanium anodized stand offs. 1100 shipped
  25. Tim galyean tubulance- 99% condition. Another one that I will probably regret. IKBS. Smooth. Firm on this one at 825.
  26. NFS
  27. Keshaw tilt- one of 200ish made. 99% condition (the clip was moved and changed orientation, thus there is a small mark on where the original orientation was). If you know you know. Comes with a box but unfortunately the serial number doesnt match up. Thus I am heavily discounting this to 825 cad. Smooth as silk. Two metals fused together. I dont mind putting this back in the box.
  28. NFS
  29. NFS
  30. NFS
  31. NFS
  32. NFS
  33. Spyderco Bowie- another one I’m not in a rush to get rid of. Has been sharpened but not really cut anything (blade has no marks on it). I dropped this like a dingbat one day so there’s a small ding on the bottom (can show you pics). Comes with box. SOLD
  34. NFS
  35. NFS
  36. NFS
37. Strider 3v frag fixed- as received. Asking 575 shipped. (Got hit with taxes etc).

Last edited:
Is 15 the small insingo micarta still available?

Last edited:
When you decide to sell 28 or 30, PM me if possible :) could be very interested in either. Thanks!

Back