• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CRK Umnumzaan Drop Point (Withdrawn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirquest2k

Gold Member
Hello BF members!

Up for sale is a CRK Umnumnzaan. Payment is done via paypal Goods and Services. CONUS only.

No hidden fees what I am asking is what you pay, shipping is on me.

Only getting rid of this to fund other knife purchases, and because I do not carry or use this knife.

First "I'll take it" followed by payment will get the knife. Open to trades and offers, but very particular in trades. (ZT 0640)

If you have any questions or would like different pictures, dont hesitate to pm me or email jrayala85@outlook.com Thanks for looking!

Chris Reeve Umnumzaan Drop Point

This knife is in excellent condition. This has some slight wear marks on the lock side near the pivot, very hard to tell and has to be put in direct light, but this is said for full disclosure. Knife comes with everything with the exception of the sticker, as I collect those. Blade is centered, lock up around 50-60%, and blade is also unused with no scratches, chips, or rolls. Birthdate of August 2018. Asking $360.00

umm.jpg

umm1.jpg

umm3.jpg

umm4.jpg

Attachments

• umm2.jpg
    umm2.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Good evening - I just sent you an email with a potential trade offer. Thanks, CJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back