• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CRK Umnumzaan & Kershaw Volt blem, both NIB F/T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither of these have seen any use & have not even been carried. Please, US-50 only. Here's what I have:

CRK Umnumzaan: Traded

Kershaw Volt Blem: Withdrawn

I'm pretty open, but I am not looking for several low-end knives & not really looking for FBs (Although I'll will look at serious FB offers). I'm particularly open towards customs, similar higher end production/mid-tech knives, & possibly custom slip-joints.

You can contact me by posting, PM, &/or email.

Thank you for looking.

Last edited:
Email returned. Still here. I also added a NIB Volt blem. Can trade both for the right knife.

Thank you for looking.

Last edited:
The Umnum and Volt for a Keith Johnson Sodbuster with Jigged micarta and an Obenauf Small Model 2 Framelock?

The Umnum and Volt for a Keith Johnson Sodbuster with Jigged micarta and an Obenauf Small Model 2 Framelock?

I emailed you some questions about the Obenauf. However, I do already have a K.R. Johnson Sodbuster in jigged black micarta (ATS-34 blade & spring).

Thank you for looking.

All emails & PMs have been answered.

Looks like the Umnum's been traded.

Still have the Volt blem F/T.

Thank you for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back