Crowfoot

Ras Carves in the Table with his Crowfoot

"I like the neck carry option for the Crowfoot so I'll stay with the kydex sheath that it came in. It's an excellent fit with good retention."

Thanks Ras,, I appreciate that...

My Crowsfoot is highly prized as well. Awesome knife All the way around...

ttyle

Eric..

I have assembled some Crowfoots withs DLC coatings, but what the availability of them will be is a question better left to Christine. I stay totally out of that end of things, so have no clue as to whats going on. I can call and ask though.

Just got off the phone with Christine. She said she has some DLC coated Crowfoots in stock ready to ship and a couple of Megans Flaming Crowfoots in stock as well :eek:.

For those that have not seen them. Robs daughter Megan hand lays out flames on the DLC blades. They are bad! They are done the same way the Rob did the camo finishes but with flames instead of camo.

What is the difference between BC and DLC? Is it the same stuff with a different name?

BC is Boron Carbide. DLC is Diamond Like Carbide or Carbon (can't remember which).

Either way, DLC is harder and lasts longer.

Cool. I just spoke to Christine and a set of Gunner Grips and DLC Crowfoot are next. This is turning into an expensive week :)

Back