• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cumberland Knives & Cutlery

I would recommend these folks to anyone here!
Placed my order on March 4th and recieved it
on the 11th. Fast service!
The Buck game shears I ordered are excellent.
My wife loves them! (I bought them for her to
use in the kitchen.)
I also recieved the promised Buck 110 with
green wood handles and Master Series BG-42
blade. It came complete with factory box and
leather sheath.
One more thing that came was a small stone
(Arkansas?) in a plastic case. Very nice
touch.
I will buy from them again, guaranteed.
http://www.cumberland-knives.com/

Check out their site. You will not be
disappointed!

Thanks John,

Dave

i'm wichya man! not only did i get the knife and FREE 204 sharpmaker they promised; but john threw in an additional ark. pocket stone!great and fast service.

------------------
russ aka bladezealot. a cat almost always blinks when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer.

hey all,
I'd definitely have to agree with you guys, Cumberland Knives is a great addition to the super dealers already on this forum. I placed an order Monday afternoon and got it today. Sweet deal too, got a Benchmade 856 Pardue pre-production with box and paperwork! Also got the Ark. stone too, as Russ said , it's a nice little plus...thanks John!

jon

Like the flu bug, saying good things about John @ Cumberland Knives is contagious.

I ordered some knives Fri and received them today along with the complimentary Arkansas stone.

Good service & fair prices. How can you go wrong?

Stay sharp!

Jim

------------------
Jim O'Young
www.speed-techknives.com
Home of the Speed Tech "SYNERGY" (tm)
1999-2000 BLADE Magazine "Most Innovative American Design"

I'll put my name on the list, too. Great guy, great service, great prices. And I sure didn't expect the free sharpening stone. Just can't say enough good things about Cumberland Knives. Definitely first class.

------------------
Dave
------------------------
If a tree falls in the forest, and there is nobody there to hear it, don't blame me.

I'll just chime in with the rest of the choir. John was great to deal with, extremely responsive with emails. I got a Spyderco Starmate with a free Sharpmaker at and incredible deal, I don't know how he does it but I'm glad he did. Definately a repeat customer here.

Take care,
Tom

Thanks guys, we try...By the way, we do have one of those Starmate/Sharpmaker combos left if anyone wants it.

------------------
Visit john@cumberlandknives.com

<A HREF="http://www.cumberland-knives.com" TARGET=_blank>www.cumberland-knives.com
</A>
for all your knife needs.

Back