CupidGanzaaa 2019!!!. . . Coming This Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2019. . . 9:00 PM Eastern

Emails and phone calls have been done. This Gal needs to get some sleep. I remember those "OLD SCHOOL Ganza's" that you had to wait for the GO. I am not gonna LIE. I really prefer these to"quote Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon" "I am getting to Old for this What?" I joke.
If you have not been notified with your Ganza Scores or Alas been notified that you did not score. I am truly sorry. Those Custom Blades ARE Stunning. Things are a changing in Busse Knife Group for ALL of US in a really Good Way. I have been battling the Flu this week (I missed a few days BUT if you have not received a email from me) Please email at amy@bussecombat.com
Have a great Friday.
Amy-0
Amy
Customer Service
Busse Knife Group

Emails and phone calls have been done. This Gal needs to get some sleep. I remember those "OLD SCHOOL Ganza's" that you had to wait for the GO. I am not gonna LIE. I really prefer these to"quote Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon" "I am getting to Old for this What?" I joke.
If you have not been notified with your Ganza Scores or Alas been notified that you did not score. I am truly sorry. Those Custom Blades ARE Stunning. Things are a changing in Busse Knife Group for ALL of US in a really Good Way. I have been battling the Flu this week (I missed a few days BUT if you have not received a email from me) Please email at amy@bussecombat.com
Have a great Friday.
Amy-0
Amy
Customer Service
Busse Knife Group

Thank you Amy for all you do, now enjoy your well deserved weekend and rest up !

I was going for a custom shop fury but last minute decided to grab a few more FMV14’s. I think these are going to be rare like the Gladius. I really like how much better they handle too. I missed the boat on the TGLB’s back in the day, I don’t want to wish I grabbed more of something while they’re still semi available.

Found out my email wasn’t updating today when I reset my phone and found out I scored a trail point!:eek:

Really excited for this one since i didn’t get in on the normal Urgent Fury. :thumbsup:

Found out my email wasn’t updating today when I reset my phone and found out I scored a trail point!:eek:

Really excited for this one since i didn’t get in on the normal Urgent Fury. :thumbsup:
That's a beauty knife :D:D:D, I had my email written and everything, just couldn't bring myself to hit send. I have a normal fury on the way I havnt even seen yet lol

That's a beauty knife :D:D:D, I had my email written and everything, just couldn't bring myself to hit send. I have a normal fury on the way I havnt even seen yet lol
Yeah I debated for a while and didn’t send until 9:30 est but in the end I’m glad I did. If I had a normal Fury on the way I might not have.

So anyone got a clue if option (A) looks about the same physical size as the standard models? Like would my sheathes be 100% or these gonna require some new pants?

Jerry?....David?...;)

Hey Chris.. yes, I ended up going with the bruiser, although I was very tempted to go with solid black. The satin, serrated spine w/ black g10 picture that was posted sucked me in... I'll be putting some pics up shortly after she is in hand :thumbsup:

Daaaaaaamn!:eek::eek::eek:
That thing is MEAN looking!
I wish I wiped her down a bit better before posting a pic, but yea brother this is a badass offering... the spine cut up my cloth while wiping her down :eek:
Very pleased ;)

Back