CupidGanzaaa 2019!!!. . . Coming This Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2019. . . 9:00 PM Eastern

I wish I wiped her down a bit better before posting a pic, but yea brother this is a badass offering... the spine cut up my cloth while wiping her down :eek:
Very pleased ;)
Hahahaha! That’s cool! She might bite cha! This came out just after the NFNO, I said you gotta be F___ing! Kidding me!! I couldn’t do it:(
Awesome score man, congratulations!

Time to show the boar toothed version. What a beauty. Why do I have a feeling no one else went for this version? Anyone?
64-C990-E4-030-F-49-AF-BC6-C-C5757-AC7-B089.jpg
17-A1-AF2-A-0-BB6-494-B-8-B67-025-F90-DD80-D4.jpg

Super cool!!! Man that thing is got some beautiful lines. Very nice score. Congrats on grabbing that one!

The Fury line is beautiful and formidable.
That was my first attempted entry into Busse and didn't score anything. Wanted both the Trailing Point and the Boar Tooth (but could only afford one at the time, so I tried for the TP). Eventually did end up with a Combat Grade Urgent Fury from a grab bag and later a Crab Shack from a Ganzaaa.

I hope I get to see some of these in thinner Battle Grade at some point as they would absolutely annihilate some turkeys and roasts!
(Hey, a guy can dream!)

Back