Currently available knives

allen456

Here are a few that are available for your consideration. Thank you for all the support! Nice batch here mixed in O1 and CPM154. Usual first “I’ll take it” applies. Thank you again for all the support and enjoy!

From the top:
Badger in 5/32 CPM154 SFT sporting sweet wenge over black liners with orange pinstripe $240

Kestrel 1/8” O1 wrapped in lightly figured maple over natural liners with blue pinstripe, tapered tang, tiger shark etch. $260

Kestrel in 5/32 CPM154 SFT with gorgeous cocobolo over black liners with green pinstripe $240

Bush Adder in 1/8” O1 nicely wrapped in maple burl with black G10 bolsters over black liners with yellow pinstripe, tapered tang. $270

Two sweet Minuteman:
First up, 1/8” O1 with tiger shark etch, with bolstered koa, over black liners with yellow pinstripe, tapered tang $260

5/32 CPM154 SFT cloaked in nice maple with black liners and green pinstripe $230

Last group:
Cuda in 5/32 CPM154 with tapered tang. Sporting black burlap bolsters and coffee bag scales over black liners with orange pinstripe $260

Cuda in 5/32 CPM154 with tapered tang, filework in the spine, with black ash over black liners and green pinstripe $260

Stingray EDC in 5/32 CPM154 SFT wrapped in beautiful cocobolo over black liners with green pinstripe $220

Last edited:
What is the blade length on the tiger shark minute man, and the bush adder 1/8
Beautiful

Are those Cuda handles squared off on the fingers like a BRKT Canadian Special? Love them. Are they 4" blades?

Awesome line up Allen!!! Can't wait to get the Badger from the "traveling knife show". I don't want to mung your thread up but I can't stop eyeing the Shark in that thread. Make more please!!!

Minuteman is 7 1/8" OAL with a 3" blade
Stingray EDC is 6 3/4" OAL with a 3" blade
Cuda is 7 3/4" OAL with a 3 1/2" blade
Bush adder is 8" OAL with a 3 3/4" blade.

The butt of the cudas and stingray are squared off, but slightly rounded at the apex.

Awesome line up Allen!!! Can't wait to get the Badger from the "traveling knife show". I don't want to mung your thread up but I can't stop eyeing the Shark in that thread. Make more please!!!

The Shark was nice. The Cuda is same knife with a slightly more ergonomic handle shape. If you are really liking the Shark, take a close look at the two Cuda's here. That bolstered and tapered Cuda is epic and the color of the black ash is right up my alley. If I already didn't have a Shark I would be sitting here flipping a coin to decide which one would be coming home. Quite an awesome pair.

Anyone on the fence about Allen's work let me say take the plunge. I have several of his knives, some of his early ones, first models even, and some new ones. His work has done nothing but get better. Awesome functional knives and easy on the eyes. This is a very tempting batch.

Muahaha

X9QZSI0.jpg

Great batch Allen! That kestrel with figured maple and a blue pinstripe is stunning. That handle configuration is absolutely gorgeous. I also am really liking the overall shape of the minutemen. You should put up some bigger pics so folks can see your work better.

Allen, you have some great knives here! I LOVE my new Cuda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Will

Allen, you have some great knives here! I LOVE my new Cuda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Will

That would be the very Shark! I'm sure the Cuda is a great knife but there is just something about that blade shape with that handle shape that just does it for me visually. I really like the size, kind of a middle ground between small and full size that would fill a gap that I currently have. Great score bro!!!

That Cuda with burlap, tapered!!!!
I'm dyin over here. Allen, Allen, Allen, you are killin me. Can't believe it's still available.
Really need to walk away, wife would be so ticked.
Great job Allen.

That would be the very Shark! I'm sure the Cuda is a great knife but there is just something about that blade shape with that handle shape that just does it for me visually. I really like the size, kind of a middle ground between small and full size that would fill a gap that I currently have. Great score bro!!!

I have to say I'm stoked you like the Shark profile to the point you would hold out over the Cuda. Visual appeal is very important to me as well, so it played a big part in working up the overall design for the Shark. I do like them both, but I have to agree with you on the overall appeal. :)

Great stuff!

I have to say I'm stoked you like the Shark profile to the point you would hold out over the Cuda. Visual appeal is very important to me as well, so it played a big part in working up the overall design for the Shark. I do like them both, but I have to agree with you on the overall appeal. :)

Great stuff!

It just dawned on me that you were one of the design contest winners. I checked in on that thread from time to time but never got to see the finished product till now. Great job man!

Here are a few that are available for your consideration. Thank you for all the support! Nice batch here mixed in O1 and CPM154. Usual first “I’ll take it” applies. Thank you again for all the support and enjoy!

From the top:
Badger in 5/32 CPM154 SFT sporting sweet wenge over black liners with orange pinstripe $240

Kestrel 1/8” O1 wrapped in lightly figured maple over natural liners with blue pinstripe, tapered tang, tiger shark etch. $260

Kestrel in 5/32 CPM154 SFT with gorgeous cocobolo over black liners with green pinstripe $240

Bush Adder in 1/8” O1 nicely wrapped in maple burl with black G10 bolsters over black liners with yellow pinstripe, tapered tang. $270

Two sweet Minuteman:
First up, 1/8” O1 with tiger shark etch, with bolstered koa, over black liners with yellow pinstripe, tapered tang $260

5/32 CPM154 SFT cloaked in nice maple with black liners and green pinstripe $230

Last group:
Cuda in 5/32 CPM154 with tapered tang. Sporting black burlap bolsters and coffee bag scales over black liners with orange pinstripe $260

Cuda in 5/32 CPM154 with tapered tang, in the spine, with black ash over black liners and green pinstripe $260

Stingray EDC in 5/32 CPM154 SFT wrapped in beautiful cocobolo over black liners with green pinstripe $220

Either still available

Cuda in 5/32 CPM154 with tapered tang, in the spine, with black ash over black liners and green pinstripe $260

Back