Currently available knives

Either still available

Cuda in 5/32 CPM154 with tapered tang. Sporting black burlap bolsters and coffee bag scales over black liners with orange pinstripe $260

Cuda in 5/32 CPM154 with tapered tang, in the spine, with black ash over black liners and green pinstripe $260

Yes, they are both available.

Either still available

Cuda in 5/32 CPM154 with tapered tang. Sporting black burlap bolsters and coffee bag scales over black liners with orange pinstripe $260

Cuda in 5/32 CPM154 with tapered tang, in the spine, with black ash over black liners and green pinstripe $260

Yes, they are both available.

Badger in 5/32 CPM154 SFT sporting sweet wenge over black liners with orange pinstripe $240

I'll take it, Allen.

If still available, I'll take the Cuda in 5/32 CPM154 with tapered tang, in the spine, with black ash over black liners and green pinstripe $260.

Allen, if available, I'll take the Cuda in 5/32 CPM154 with tapered tang. Sporting black burlap bolsters and coffee bag scales over black liners with orange pinstripe $260 please.

If still available, I'll take the Cuda in 5/32 CPM154 with tapered tang, in the spine, with black ash over black liners and green pinstripe $260.

It's yours!

Allen, if available, I'll take the Cuda in 5/32 CPM154 with tapered tang. Sporting black burlap bolsters and coffee bag scales over black liners with orange pinstripe $260 please.

Thank you sir!

New paypal, wasknives (at) gmail dot com
Thank you for all the support!!!!

It's yours!

Thank you sir!

New paypal, wasknives (at) gmail dot com
Thank you for all the support!!!!

Hi Allen,
Just wondering if those 2 Minutemen you had listed went to USAMADEBLADE, specifically the bolstered one. I'm asking because I just bought a Minuteman from their site which I think is the same one but their description was quite a bit different. They listed it as:

Minuteman CPM154 1/8" tapered tang w/ black micarta bolsters & figured maple over black liners w/ yellow pinstripe

Incidentally the description for the other Minuteman differs from yours as well. I'm sure I will find out quickly if the steel is O1 or CPM154, but I was also wondering if the wood was Koa as you listed in this post instead of maple.

Thanks

i am pretty sure it is cpm. The O1 twin sold some time ago. Send me some pics to verify, but I just checked the invoice I sent them and it matches the description they posted.

is Kestrel ( in 5/32 CPM154 SFT with gorgeous cocobolo over black liners with green pinstripe $240 ) still available?

no they describe Kestral 01 1/8" tapered tang, tiger shark etch, trinity pinout, red curly maple over natural liners w/ blue pinstripe

this a second from the left on your picture
I mean the 3rd one

no they describe Kestral 01 1/8" tapered tang, tiger shark etch, trinity pinout, red curly maple over natural liners w/ blue pinstripe

this a second from the left on your picture
I mean the 3rd one

Correct. the cocobolo one has sold, sorry, been fighting a migraine all day

I like EDC as well. did not know how I miss this post in September/October but it was sold by us made blade I think in half a day, before I found that it is on sale

Back