• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Curry Hetairoi, McNees Tanjuns and Baby Bolt

curry1.jpg curry2.jpg tanjun1.jpg tanjun2.jpg Tanjun1c.jpg Tanjun2c.jpg BBolt1.jpg BBolt2.jpg curry1.jpg curry2.jpg tanjun1.jpg tanjun2.jpg Tanjun1c.jpg Tanjun2c.jpg BBolt1.jpg BBolt2.jpg I have the following for sale:

1) Tim Curry Hetairoi, brand new/never carried, Ti with copper pivot rings, asking $750 OBO

2) Jonathan McNees Tanjun, very good condition (few snail trails), super conductor back spacer, asking $500 OBO

3) Jonathan McNees Tanjun, very good condition (few snail trails), copper inlays and back spacer, asking $500 OBO

4) Jonathan McNees Baby Bolt, Ti, Zirc and Lightening Strike CF handles, Zirc boltser, clip and backspacer, excellent condition, asking $675 OBO

Includes shipping in CONUS. No Trades Please.

Thanks for looking

If you change your mind on trades and are interested in custom Medford, let me know! These look awesome! I've got others than that to offer, so just give me a heads up!

Back