• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cuscadi Custom Scales?

im looking into getting some custom scales for a leafstorm and mini ritter. was wondering how Cuscadi is? good quality? easy to work with? good customer service?

thanks guys.

I've heard nothing but praise for the company and the work they produce. I'm in the prcess of ordering right now.

I have purchased several sets of custom scales and a knife complete with scales from Luke at Cuscadi. I could not be more happy with the service i recieved, the scales arrive quickly, well packed in sterile/sealed bags and always with a mini pack of Gummi bears in the box! Comms regarding all the different styles available have always been pleasant and business like. In fact just typing this post is going to make me look for some new Para 2 scales.

cuscadi does great work! I have a fill sized benchmade griptilian in g10 with a glow backspacer, and a spyderco dellica with areo C/F, and a boker trance moon glow, they are all amazing! great to deal with, and gummy candy! :D

They are good guys! It may take a while, but they pull through! I even had a slight issue with one of my purchases, they went above and a beyond to correct it. A+ guys for sure!

Exceptional all the way around.

cg6.jpg

Back