custom 110 buckeye burl

jbmonkey

I'm going to r/kennyland
Platinum Member
with finger grooves.:)

2myyss9.jpg

just got it. everything i expected and more.

That's a fantastic looking 110! I have a 112 on order in the buckeye burl. I hope it looks that nice.

thank you Sir. sure yours will look better.

Damn nice knife. It's nice to see from custom shop

wow fantastic Darkera. yours is gorgeous and in s30v. very nice.

thanks all.

Wow, the buckeye burl looks amazing! Very nice!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Very nice 110's. 👍🏻 i dont believe i have ever seen buckeye burl before, its very interesting looking stuff. I like it.

Jim

Buckeye burl takes the 110 to a whole new level. Really nice looking knives. I better get one while they are available.

Along with other Folk, I've not seen the buckeye burl before either.
It really is a very sharp-looking handle, beautiful colors, and of course, on a 110.
Wow....I like it a lot.

Ordered a 112 yesterday - very similar. S30v / burl / silver / no rivets. Am visiting at my daughters and it's only a few minutes to the Buck factory from here. May order another of some sort before I leave.

The buckeye burl scales really are fantastic, I recommend this option if you are getting a custom Buck. The scales match up (same piece of wood) and the more interesting scale is on the same side as the engraving; I'm not sure if this latter feature was done purposely, but it is a nice touch either way. I'd love to see future pictures of this scale option given that the grain and color of this wood is so variable.

I am very happy with my knife, but the only problem is that I've been babying the knife since I got it and mostly carry my old pocket knife instead! Of course a knife that shows wear is always best, but it's sort of like when you get a new car and anticipate the first scratch... I'm still at that point.

I have a one year old son and soon after I received it I thought about how this would be a great knife to pass down to him (hopefully in about 50 years). The quality is impressive.

Last edited:
You know with a custom someone picked out the wood, held it in there hand and crafted it. I like to think they wonder about the person who is to receive it and do a extra good job to make sure it's the best it can be. They know it will be a treasured object. ..

Anyone have a picture of a 501 or a 55 with these scales? I'm drooling over them, but I'd like to see how they look on a smaller knife. If I do pop on it, it'd almost certainly be a 501.

Back