Custom 5160 hidden tang stacked leather handle, and heavy leather sheath price drop!

cardman

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This knife was challenging for me its my first hidden tang. Took me about 2 weeks to make but I'm very happy with the turn out. 5160 steel blade harden to 58 RC, stainless steel pommel and guard, stacked leather handle, heavy 10 oz leather sheath with basket weave stamped face right hand carry. The blade is 6 1/4" by 1 7/8 wide, 1/4" thick, handle is 4 1/4", and 12 1/2" overall. Price is $450 includes priority shipping to US only, PayPal only, pm me if your interested. :D

5160_custom_stacked_leather_handle_by_cardman-dath7fr.jpg

5160_custom_stacked_leather_handle_by_cardman-dath7o9.jpg

5160_custom_stacked_leather_handle_by_cardman-dath7jy.jpg

knife_in_hand_by_cardman-daw78vi.jpg

Last edited:
Wow....Wow.....Amazing. This makes me wish I went private sector instead of infantry. If the VA paid better I'd be all over this. Really amazing look, love the modern take on a classic look. Good luck

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

Excellent workmanship. Love that old-school look. Can't afford right now but I'd love to see more pics.

cardman

Wow....Wow.....Amazing. This makes me wish I went private sector instead of infantry. If the VA paid better I'd be all over this. Really amazing look, love the modern take on a classic look. Good luck

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

Excellent workmanship. Love that old-school look. Can't afford right now but I'd love to see more pics.

Thanks guys :D

is this as chunky as it looks in the handle area? My hands are not overly huge...i wear a medium to large glove. I really dig this thing but ive spent my knife allotment for the month and im about to spend next months on this!!!! Thanks

cardman

is this as chunky as it looks in the handle area? My hands are not overly huge...i wear a medium to large glove. I really dig this thing but ive spent my knife allotment for the month and im about to spend next months on this!!!! Thanks

The handle is about 1 1/8" thick on its edge and 1 3/8" on its side ill upload some picks of the knife in my hands as there about medium large.