• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Balisong for trade...

cutlerylover

BANNED
Well I was tinkering with the idea of trading this custom Robert Hankins custom Balisong...I just got it not too long ago and its still brand new, but I have been broke and I want some new stuff so trading might be the only way to get something new...So if I get any interesting offers I will seriosuly consider a trade...

This knife has a 154CM blade and SS (stainless steel) handles...Everythign including the hardware are beadblasted for a clean smooth look...this knife has some weight to it, very well built, very strong, you will be just as happy displaying it as you will be using it!

If you are interested I can post more pictures from different angles...If you can't already see by the photos this balisong is latchless, making it a great sheath knife as well in case you decide to use it...

IMGP6303.jpg

IMGP6302.jpg

I am interested in many things and I am open to most offers, but here is a list of things I REALLY want in trade for this custom, will consider different combinations of knives or knives + cash...

New or used...

- pretty much any Benchmade Balisong, but more specifically BM42 or BM31...
- looking for folders in S30V, D2, or M2...
- Other custom Balisongs...
- Microtechs...manual versions more specifically but I am open to autos...
- custom folders....
- any Chris Reeves Sebenza...any size, any model, any condition....
- William Henry folders...
- MOD folders, again manual prefered but autos considered...
- Or maybe just a bunch of cheaper Folding knives by Benchmade, Spyderco, Delta-z, Fallkniven, Kershaw, CRKT...and many others...
- Combination Knives and Flashlights might work too...
- I also like Zippos.....

If your interested just let me know what you got and Ill give you a yes or a no thank you, or a what about this...lol...you can email me here:

cutlerylover@hotmail.com

Please post here if you sent an email so that I know, Thanks! :D

Here are a few more pictures of the knife and the dimensions are:

3 1/4" sharpened edge
8 3/4" Open
5 1/4" closed

IMGP6343.jpg

IMGP6342.jpg

IMGP6339.jpg

IMGP6333.jpg

IMGP6332.jpg

Sorry, Ill let ya know if the deal falls through for some reason, you'll be second on the list...

Back