1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Custom Blowout Sale! Silveray, Gareth Bull, CCC, JWS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by egally08, Apr 13, 2016.

1. egally08

egally08

Oct 19, 2012
    While sorting through my collection, I've realized I've got way to many customs that never see pocket time. Tough times for the custom world, the market has dropped a lot in the last few months. For that reason, I'm going to price all of these extremely low. I'd rather give some people a good deal and let them enjoy these, rather than collect dust in my desk. I don't need to sell them, so please don't low ball me. Prices are all inclusive. I will cover PP fees and shipping.

Silveray Ti barb - This is an amazing piece of work. Contoured frame, Zirc sculpted clip, Zirc Floating backspacer with bronze accents all over. Bronze frame, screws etc. Solid lockup and centering, great action, strong detent. $675 Sold

Clyde/CCC Mk3 - Great action on this, very tight tolerances, super smooth front flipper. You don't see a lot of his work on the secondary market, for good reason. Bronze ti liners, thick blade stock. Priced to sell at $300 - Sold

JWS SD3 - My favorite model of John's work, besides his Dauntless series. This knife is the epitome of smooth and solid. His fit and finish is some of the best in the entire industry. LSCF/Ti dovetailed bolsters. Rock solid and perfectly centered. If you've wanted one, now is the time, because you will never seen a pristine example of this model at this low of a price - $500 Sold

Gareth Bull Sentinel - CF / Ti frame lock. Gareth's beautiful grinds and hand finishing look spectacular. Has great action, solid, centered, and has the best detent I've ever felt on a Bull knife. This model never comes up for sale on the secondary market, for good reason. $450 Sold

Tobin Smith Linerlock - Full Cf, solid lockup, perfectly centered, and extremely fast action. The smoothness of this knife, coupled with the great flipper tab placement, makes some of the quickest and hardest action I have ever felt. Timascus backspacer - $300 - Sold

Schoop Hyperion - Smooth, quick action. Very unique, but quality built. Nice sculpting and hardware. Damascus clip. This one has been used and sharpened a few times. For that reason, I'm literally giving this away for $200 - Sold

Back.jpg Front.jpg Lockup.jpg

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  2. Interested in both Smiths. DM Inbound

3. Tetsujin 140.6

Tetsujin 140.6

Jan 4, 2011
    Email sent.

4. hemmingway35

hemmingway35

Apr 5, 2011
    I'll take the Schoop Hyperion, if everything else is ok with the knife, ie lock up, no lock rock or blade play etc, etc, please let me know where to send payment, thanks! :)

5. jrb0711

jrb0711 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 18, 2009
    I'll take the Tobin Smith linerlock please

6. egally08

egally08

Oct 19, 2012
    Hemmingway, the Schoop is yours. Please send me an email and I'll give you my PP address. If you don't have that function, leave a visitors message with your email.

7. ctool1800

ctool1800 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 5, 2014
    I'll take the jws if still available.

8. egally08

egally08

Oct 19, 2012
    Someone has contacted me through email prior to your message, You have 2nds.

9. ctool1800

Jun 5, 2014
    Dang. I tried to message you when you had it for sale earlier bit it would let me pm you. Thanks.

10. egally08

egally08

Oct 19, 2012
    The JWS is still available at this moment. Send me an email if you're interested.

11. ctool1800

Jun 5, 2014
  12. ctool1800

Jun 5, 2014
    Just sent an email.

13. hemmingway35

hemmingway35

Apr 5, 2011
    Sent visitors message, thanks...stoked :thumbup::D

14. younggun62369