• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Knife Lanyards ~ From an 8 yr Old

I just received two of Katie's lanyards - one flat, one barrel, both orange/OD. Katie sure does some mean knot tying! These are some of the nicest, well made lanyards I've ever seen! They both look and work great on my RC-3 and I'm having trouble deciding which to use. Glad to do my part helping her save for college and put another pin on her map! Glad to hear the great news that she's getting some recognition!

what kind of sweat shop are you running, Kathy Lee? just kidding :) cute kid and she's talented!!

My wife and I are very pleased with our lanyards from Katie. The girl's got talent! Heck, I'm 50 and have a hard time tying a tie:D.
C'mon, folks, place your orders and see for yourselves!

Thanks.
Jeff

I'll take a few

-I'd like a black and white flat lanyard
-I'd like a pink and purple Square Sinnet lanyard (as seen horizontally across the top of the third pic down...it looks different somehow, I'd like it like that)
-I'd like a Foliage Green and Neon Orange spiral lanyard.

Please email me concerning payment and I'll send ASAP! Thanks.

UPDATE

Orders Shipping;
boater1217
007 Agent Zero

Orders received;
rlarge - 10 of Each Style.... (back at'cha) ;)
Ilikesharpstuff - As noted in your email, Thanks.

UPDATE

Ilikesharpstuff - Order complete - email with payment instructions sent to you.

------------------------------------------------
NEW DEAL

In an effort to teach our children about caring for Nature as well as the responsibility of Pet ownership we foster Animals for our local Animal Shelter which is almost always beyond max capacity.

Katie has decided that she wants to make a "Donation Rescue" Lanyard with the proceeds going to help the Animal Shelter in an expansion project. This would be a short term project, we will not be taking orders for these but would like to hear from those that would like to support Katie and our local Animal Shelter in this effort, just post in this thread.

Katie will be making one Style / Color Combination (her choice, all the same) for the Donation Rescue Lanyard and I will post here when she has at least 5 available. Anyone interested in helping please post here and I will then email you to alert you that they are available - but this will be a first come first serve deal - with no obligation to purchase if you post your interest now and later something comes up. The cost will be slighty more than her Standard Lanyard but will still include Shipping.

Thanks again to all!

Thanks to everyone who purchased one of Katies Donation Rescue Lanyards for our local Animal Shelter - their all gone and for a good cause! :thumbup:

I've had a few emails in the past week or so wondering when you can order, here is the official news.

Katie is taking Custom orders again!

School is just starting for Katie so if you want to get on the list better do it now, soon she will be working hard on that 4th Grade Math and you know how tough that is!! :D

Same great price of only $5 ea Shipped for your choice of Custom Lanyard- all colors shown prev in this thread are currently available. Normal Loop and Fob size is 3" - but she can customize either to your choice of length to better suit your purpose.

Post here and/or PM is fine.

Thanks to all!

My wife likes the purple sunsets with a little pink mixed in so I'd like to order one flat, one spiral, and one square sinnet with purple and pink.

Thanks.

WA Martin - Katie has your Wife's Lanyards ready to go, I will PM you with payment info.

Also, Katie has some "extras" that she has made that are For Sale immediately;

Square - Coyote Tan Foliage Green (2) 1 has Green Loop, 1 has Tan loop
Spiral - Black & OD Green Spiral (1)
Square - Black &B Blaze Orange (1) black loop
Square - Foliage Green & Blaze Orange (1) Orange loop

$5 each - Shipped in Cont US

Short wait on custom Orders, get on the list now.

Katie has some "extras" that she has made that are For Sale immediately;

Square - Black & Blaze Orange black loop GONE

Square - Foliage Green & Blaze Orange (1) Orange loop
Square - Coyote Tan Foliage Green (2) 1 has Green Loop, 1 has Tan loop
Spiral - Black & OD Green Spiral (1)

$5 each - Shipped in Cont US

B
U
M
P

A few extras still left. Or order a Custom at no extra charge.

UPDATE

2 Orders shipping today.

Katie has been a little slow since School started but now that she is back in the routine she is getting caught up.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

Taking more Orders now! :thumbup: As always - $5 each SHIPPED All Colors in Stock!

Last edited:
Great idea and nice lanyards. I'll take 4 let me know the payment details.

Square - Multi Camo / Foliage Green (1)

Square - Coyote Tan Foliage Green (1)

Square - Coyote Brown OD Green (1)

Flat - Multi Camo / OD Green (1)

Edit: Payment sent.

Thanks!

Last edited:
whipwreck - your Order has been added. I will email you when Katie has your Lanyards ready. No need to prepay, I will send payment instructions when the lanyards are complete.

Thanks

Hey Vince!
I still want a Bracelet!
let me know what you need from me and where to send paypal, I think I need about an
8" bracelet in length, whatever..the one of yours I tried on at the AG show fit good.
Want some muted colors..OD Green, Chocalate Brown, Coyote Brown, Digi camo..whatever, suprise me:)
Let me know where to send paypal.

Thanks bro, hope you are well...

Jared

Jared, Great to hear from you. I saw that knife you posted a week or so ago, very nice job! Did you ever get any "in hand" pics? I'm a sucker for a wide blade.

I will put your order on Katie's list. I will send you an email and we can talk particulars (Button or Clasp, colors, etc).

Thanks much!

---------------------------------------------

Now on with the Show!! :) Anyone else wanting to order just reply here.

Thanks.

> Hey Vincent,Got my lanyards today and they are the best ones I've gotten yet. I have ordered some nice lanyards from other forums members ,and I did'nt really expect these to be this nice. They are great. Hope to order more soon!! Give my thanks to Katie. Thanks again,Eric Knabb

Back