• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Leather Work Offered (sheaths, slips, belts, watch bands, cuffs, etc.)

redoxmusic

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello -

I thought I would put up a listing about my leather work. I'm beginning to take custom orders, whether for pieces/patterns I've made or something you would simply like made. I use a variety of high quality hides inclusive of veg tan, bridle, bison, and some exotics. I feel that my prices are very reasonable as well.

Everything I make is hand cut from sides of leather so that I can choose the best parts of the hide. Everything is hand stitched as well using traditional saddle stitching techniques.

So if there is anything you would like made, just let me know and we can discuss. You can find some examples of my past work below:
Thanks!
CJ

The belt with the brass clasp and side adjustment is awesome. I don't think I've ever seen one like that before.

Edit: I'm new to the forum and I start at the top and work down when I go to each new area. Now I see that you have been making these for a while.

The belt with the brass clasp and side adjustment is awesome. I don't think I've ever seen one like that before.

Edit: I'm new to the forum and I start at the top and work down when I go to each new area. Now I see that you have been making these for a while.
Thanks! It’s a really cool design. I can’t take credit for it though. I originally saw the two elements combined from another belt maker in my state.

I do, however, also use the side adjustment for hoof pick belts and pelican hook belts. I believe I’m the only leather worker making those designs at the moment.

The side adjustment is a WW1/WW2 era design originally used for the 1903 Springfield and M1 Garrand. The clasp, I believe, was used for cavalry saddlebags, but I could be mistaken. In any case, very neat and it makes for a very functional belt to be sure.

Back