• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom lockback dagger blade, deceased maker Sidelinger

galvanic1882

Platinum Member
For sale or trade is a really nice 4" closed metal handled knife with either agate or coral inserts. The thumb stud that opens the blade works like the day it was made. The grind on this knife is beautiful. The lock release is hidden in the frame which is very cool. The knife locks up tight opened and closed. The blade is dead center of the liners. The only thing that I see as a negative is the metal handles have some scuffing which could probably be buffed out. The whole knife is very well made.

Robert Sidelinger of Maryland passed in 1999.

Price is 700 STYD or Best Offer, in the CONUS, I would consider a trade for older Italian picklocks, Marbles with tube sheath or old Sheffield folders. Send me an email at galvanic1882@yahoo.com if you want to ask me a question. Please don't just send a PM because it might be awhile before I can respond to it an email is better for me.

First I'll take it PLUS an email to me gets the knife. Thanks Mike
IMG_1209.jpg IMG_1210.jpg IMG_1211.jpg IMG_1212.jpg

Back