• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Mini & Pocket Pry Bar Lanyards

Still have Bars and Skulls...

DSC_14860001.jpg

DSC_14890001.jpg

GITD Beads are Free with a lanyard if you want 'em...

DSC_15720001.jpg

GITD Eye Pitbulls...

DSC_14940001.jpg

GITD Tracer 550 Paracord...

DSC_15080001.jpg

DSC_14930001.jpg

DSC_15000001.jpg

Thanks

well i want one but idk what colors or anything... with the the prybar too...

do you still have the firestarter? just wondering about that too...

Last edited:
well i want one but idk what colors or anything... with the the prybar too...

do you still have the firestarter? just wondering about that too...

Yes... still do on the firestarter. I have most colors... shoot me a PM or email for additional info.

Do you have a source for reflective paracord? I've seen the heavier climbing accessory cord and the thin stuff but never 550. Is this something you can aquire?

Marvin,

I received the lanyard today and wanted to thank you for the great work and all the extras you included, as well as the white tread...nice touch btw!

I was very impressed and would not hesitate recommending your work. Thank you very much...

Nick

This Fire Starter and a Lanyard Your Choice of any Color 550 (not the Tracer) are FREE with the purchase of a Schmuckatelli or Emerson Skull Pry Bar Set..

Do you still have this? If so I'll take it. Send me a PM and I'll let you know what options I want. Everyone who sees the others I got from you have good things to say about them.

Back