• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Parachute Cord Bracelets

I make these in my spare time, kind of therapeutic. They can be made in one or two colors and normal sizes are 6-9 inches in half inch increments. They open and close with a fastex buckle. If unraveled you have about 10 feet of usable cord. Just give me your wrist measurement and I add a half inch. I have all the colors pictured. If you don’t see something just ask. They are $10 each and $2 shipping no matter how many your order. E-mail me at George@moderncombativesystems.com for questions or to order. Here are colors I have-
Black
OD
Coyote
Red
Brown
Royal Blue
Toxic Green
Pink
Emerald Green
Purple
Teal
ACU Gray
Bracelet2.jpg

These are available and ship on MON. $10 + $2 shipping no matter how many you order. Here is the way it works, if your wrist is around 8ish then order and 8.5, if it is 7.5 ish order an 8. If you want a color or size you don't see e-mail me at George@moderncombativesystems.com.

85.jpg

8.jpg

75.jpg

6-2.jpg

George,
Your PM box was full, sent an email. Let me know.
Terry

e-mail bounced back how much for a black and gray with one of the skulls?

Out of skulls right now. Big Boys (double cord) with clevis buckle are $15 shipped. Reg with clevis is $13 shipped.- George

May015.jpg

Back