• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Parachute Cord Bracelets

Thank you. Just had a few thousand feet of black land yesterday so I am will be a busy boy.- George

Dude, I sent payment 23 days ago, and am yet to receive the bracelet. I understand that you are busy, but are you really that busy?

It is not so much being busy as sometimes people send me Pay Pal and I can't put their real name and screen name together or they don't put in the order what they wanted. E-mail me at mercop27@gmail.com and I will tie yours up and ship it out ASAP. Thanks- George

Firefly018.jpg

Firefly015.jpg

Earlier this month I did about 2,000 miles on the road driving between a contract and Blade. Somethings fell between the cracks. I am pretty caught up (as far as I know). If I owe you something let me know and I will make it right. When you talk to me about ordering something whether you are using Pay Pal or USPS MO please write me an e-mail to mercop27@gmail.com like this when we have finalized what you want. Title it "Order"

mercop from Blade Forums
George Matheis
P O Box 143
Felton PA 17322

E-mail mercop27@gmail.com

1 paracord bracelet Olive Drab (color in the middle) & Black (color on the sides) 8 inches (the total measurement of your wrist plus a half inch) with steel buckle

Pay Pal for $15 sent on 22JUN10

Thanks guys, this will help me keep track and provide you with the merchandise and service that you deserve.- George

***Sale*** 2 color paracord bracelet with fastex buckle $10 shipped CONUS. PP is MCS521@gmail.com. Please put the following in the order.

Colors (first listed is the color in the middle)
Length (measure your wrist and add .5 inches)
Name
Forum name
Shipping Address

Back