• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom/Production Knives & Firesteels

Hey all, the CKG show is coming up so I need to clear out some odds and ends I have sitting around.

Below: Brand new/unused but no box Byrd Raven $25 SOLD
NIP/Unused Tool Logic Red Ice Lite w/ extra battery incl. $22 SOLD
Salestuff006.jpg

Below: Custom J.L. Hayes fixed blade. It has seen some light use. Not sure of the blade steel but the handle is neoprene. It stays grippy even when wet. Included is the original rectangle belt sheath it came with plus a multi carry kydex system as shown. The system includes the base sheath which can be tied to a mercharness(not included) , vertical belt/boot clip, and the horizontal loop with chicago screws. $70 SOLD
moreknives007.jpg

Below: 3 antler handled ferro rods. The antler is a whitetail shed. The scraping surface is 2.5 inches. I'll include a length of paracord (black or green) and a piece of hacksaw blade. $13 each shipped All are SOLD.
Salestuff005.jpg

I also have a CAS Iberia Dadao/Warlord sword SOLD that is functional I'd be willing to sell for $75 but the buyer would have to pay the actual shipping cost.
Drop me a line if you need more pics or have questions. I'd also be willing to trade for edged weapons combatives DVD's (Worden, Janich, Keating etc.).
Take care all and stay safe.

Regards,
Chris

Last edited:
Sorry Kris, I shoulda clarified, they're 13 dollars each shipped. But if anyone wants more than one I can work a deal.

I edited the pricing above to simplify things.

-Chris

Everything has been sold through this forum except for the 2 firesteels on the right in the picture. With that being the case I'll drop the price for the pair to $20 for both shipped anywhere in Canada.:thumbup: Cheers.
SALE PENDING
-Chris

Last edited:
Got everything in this morning Lindey- looks great (my 2 Y.O. daughter loves the Dado- you should see her try and lift it!)

Good to hear Chris

Sorry Brad, the fire steels are sold pending payment is received. I PMd you though.

Thanks all for looking.

-Chris

Back