• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Shop ASH-1 and Muddy Active Duty

on_the_edge

Gold Member
Up for grabs are TWO of the following three knives. I am only selling one of the ASH-1s; the second knife will be withdrawn upon the sale of the first knife.

First up is a muddy Active Duty. Unused, uncarried, as received direct from Busse. $230 shipped and insured to a CONUS address. SPF!!!

Second up is a Custom Shop Pumpkin ASH-1 with hand-shaped G-10 handles. The blade on this is .21" thick, and the maximum width of the handle is .98" thick. OAL is @ 12". This knife would make an excellent mid-sized knife for someone. It is unused, uncarried, as received direct from Busse. $665 shipped and insured to a CONUS address.

Last up is a Custom Shop G-Rex ASH-1 with black and blue hand-shaped G-10 handles. This knife has the same dimensions as the other ASH-1 listed here. It is also unused, uncarried, as received direct from Busse. $665 shipped and insured to a CONUS address.

I am NOT currently interested in trades on these. The prices above are for USPS MO or, if we have had a prior good deal, personal check. I prefer not to use PP, but will consider it an option on a case by case basis.

These will be listed here and elsewhere only for a short time and there will be no price drops. These are great knives at pretty good prices and none of them are available any longer from Busse.

The first "I'll take ______" here (or on another forum) in this thread wins.

_DSC9500.jpg

_DSC9501.jpg

_DSC9498.jpg

_DSC9499.jpg

Last edited:
Igel and Liu Kang,

I got both of your e-mails and have responded. Thank you.

For now, all knives are still here.

Back