Attention ****Custom Shop Group Buy****CLOSED""THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the unforeseen delays w/ the MEGA GB. Who knew we were going to move shops again & the other guys were going to buy another company. I sure didn’t.That being said,

We’ve finished up one more this week & I have the last 2 blades from the previous GB headed towards completion.

IM GOING TO OPEN THIS UP SATURDAY MARCH 2nd @ 5:00pm EST

This will allow for anything that I may have forgotten or additions that may be needed. It will also allow you time to ponder your choices, as we will not accept changes after the claim has been made.

Specs:

Quantity:

Model: Production Runt, Kephart, Duke or Camp

Steel: Runt, Kephart = ⅛” S35VN

Duke = 5/32” S35VN

Camp = 3/16” 3V

Price:

Runt = $175 + handle material

Kephart = $225 + handle material

Duke = $275 +handle material

Camp = $350 +handle material

International shipping +$40

Scale options:

1.Desert ironwood over natural liners & white pinstripes(+$50)

2.Osage over natural liners & blue pinstripes(+$50)

3.Black Ash Burl over black liners & orange pinstripes (+50)

4.Natural canvas micarta over natural liners & white pinstripes (NO UPCHARGE)

5.Black canvas micarta over natural liners & white pinstripes (NO UPCHARGE)

Terms:

- The knives will be claimed in this thread just as Fiddleback Friday’s were handled. They are first come first served based on post number in this thread. Just claim “XYZ123 Model w/ insert your scale choice (from the list above) here”.

- No Limit on the Quantity of knives purchased.****

**** We only have 10 Runt blanks left & they are gone for the foreseeable future.****

- We anticipate a fairly speedy turnaround. Tentatively, We expect the knives to be ready to ship in approximately 1 month from the time everything is finalized. We are going to jump on them as soon as possible. I will start another thread for progression updates and inquires.

- Payment will be due once the knives are completed. Payments can be sent to fiddlebackpayments @ att .net

Participants:

1.Lady1911

2.lmalterna

3.tphill

4.RobbieB

5.jthrift21

6.SLOsmokin

7.NoRest

8.lmalterna

9.swonut

10.CurlOfTheBurl

11.Lady1911

12.dedery

13.SneezySky

14.Jaz322

Last edited:
I'm in for a natural kepheart, but could you skip the white liner? natural on natural on maybe throw in an orange liner. I know I suck, I'm making things hard. What I want is natural, orange, natural. What I'll gladly be very happy with is anything that is natural in the kepheart shape and if you tell me to please kindly read the instructions above, then I'm cool with that too... Obviously there would be a slight upcharge for the pain associated with the special tracking and material costs associated with this special request. Oh, and could you maybe give it a bit of a swedge, and knock the guard down a little bit?

I'm in for a natural kepheart, but could you skip the white liner? natural on natural on maybe throw in an orange liner. I know I suck, I'm making things hard. What I want is natural, orange, natural. What I'll gladly be very happy with is anything that is natural in the kepheart shape and if you tell me to please kindly read the instructions above, then I'm cool with that too... Obviously there would be a slight upcharge for the pain associated with the special tracking and material costs associated with this special request. Oh, and could you maybe give it a bit of a swedge, and knock the guard down a little bit?
2v2Ef7LJgxurAoi.png

I’m in! Runt Desert ironwood over natural liners & white pinstripes(+$50)
thank you COTB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back