1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Attention ****Custom Shop Group Buy****CLOSED""THANKS

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by VANCE, Mar 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swonut

swonut KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 1, 2007
    Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you all. My therapist and I have been diligently working on trying build up my inner strength to to expose and act upon my deep-seeded inner needs instead of merely settling on what I think people want to hear from me. In which case, the ho-hum, basic natural kephart will do.

Curl of the Burl and Nbrackett like this.
  2. swonut

swonut KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 1, 2007
    FFS, Phillip, send me a natural kephart and make me smile!;)

Curl of the Burl likes this.
  3. Lady1911

Lady1911 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Duke with Osage over natural liners & blue pinstripes

(Because that’s what John Wayne would have wanted me to have ;) )

4. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    ok...im a little gun shy now
    you got it Lady1911

5. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    If you are on the fence......
    that puts us down to 8 Runt blanks. Im not sayin we are not gonna make another run....but it'll be awhile..while ...while

6. dedery

dedery

Mar 11, 2015
    Phillip, please put me down for 2:
    Camp & Kephart w/Black Ash Burl over black liners & orange pinstripes

NoRest, SLOsmokin and Lady1911 like this.
  7. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    your got it Darren
    thank you Sir

8. SneezySky

SneezySky Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 23, 2017
    In for a Kephart in black ash

VANCE and Lady1911 like this.
  9. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    thank you

10. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    im going to close this down Tuesday 3/5 @ 8am

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  11. jaz322

jaz322 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    WAIT!!!
    DIW Kephart please
    (whew, that was close).

12. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    last one

thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.