• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Slip Folder #339

T.A.DAVISON

Slip Joint Knife Maker
Slip Joint Folder #339

Scales - Iron Wood
Steel - ATS34 Rc. 60 - 61
Bolsters & Liners - stainless ( milled w/ pivot bushing )
Shield - stainless ( inlaid & double pined to the liner )
Half Stop
Hollow Ground
Hand Finished

Closed - 4 5/16''
Open - 7 7/8''

Knife shipped in a leather case.
Please use PayPal ( crazyknifeblade@yahoo.com )
I will pay the shipping, insurance, and paypal fees for the CONUS.

You can say I'll take it here.

Thanks! for the looks.
Have a great day.

T.A.Davison
knife maker​

~~ $450.00 ~~​

Sold - Thanks! Roland :thumbup:​

339A.jpg

339AA.jpg

339AAAA.jpg

Todd, another fine knife that is difficult to not buy. i think you make the best folders around. many are "fancier", but not better. roland

Big sucker! Gorgeous knife Todd. 1" shorter and I'd be working my way through an explanation with my wife right now.

That's what you call your BBB...Big Beautiful Blade. Great work as always. Five more to go. I'm getting excited!

Great shield. I can't wait for #337 to get here.

If Slim has dibs on #444, as I surmise, I'd like dibs on #666. Possible?

Great shield. I can't wait for #337 to get here.

If Slim has dibs on #444, as I surmise, I'd like dibs on #666. Possible?

Azazello,
Your new knife is on it's way.
Slim called for his knife when I was taking orders. And his knife will be #345
Sorry I'm not taking any orders right at this time.
And when I do take orders again ? maybe ? sometime? :confused:
I will not offer any more dibs on advance numbers, sorry. :grumpy:

Thanks for the great replies ya all. :thumbup:

Todd

The whole knife is excellent but the shield work ramped the quality of this piece up a notch or two. Very nice work Todd, and I think at very reasonable price.

Stunning work Todd. Very elegant and that touch of filework on the inside while allowing your finish to show off on the outside in addition to that shield and rat tail to me just tops off a great knife.

Todd,

Just as everyone has commented, I must say that is a beautiful piece of work. Very nice!!

Bill

Todd, i'll take it please. could not resist any longer. roland

Roland,

You got it.

You will NOT be sorry, this one is not only a beauty, but it works like a dream.

Thanks! you are a great customer. Enjoy the new one. :thumbup:

Todd

This knife is sold - Thanks!

Thank you all for the great replies, very much appreciated. :thumbup:

Todd

Todd, as i said in email, i tried to pay PP 5 times, but instead of it going through, i get a message saying "exchange rate has changed". don't worry, payment will be there as soon as i can get it to go. OR, did i actually pay you all those times ? roland

Todd, as i said in email, i tried to pay PP 5 times, but instead of it going through, i get a message saying "exchange rate has changed". don't worry, payment will be there as soon as i can get it to go. OR, did i actually pay you all those times ? roland

Roland,

Don't worry you will get it done.

Thanks for the call.

Todd

O.K. went through this time. call me Juan Luckyman; amazed that nobody else pulled the trigger before me. i'll post went it arrives and hope i calm down before then. roland

O.K. went through this time. call me Juan Luckyman; amazed that nobody else pulled the trigger before me. i'll post went it arrives and hope i calm down before then. roland

Roland,

Payment received fine, thanks!
I look forward to your response when you get the new knife.

Take care.

Todd

drove into a foreign country today (U.S.A.) and picked up this fine knife.
what can i say about Todd's knives that has not already been said many times ? it's perfect, beautiful, balanced like a feather in the hand, sharp, i just shaved part of my face with it, as good as a razor !
not too evident in pics. is that for a knife of 4 5/16" closed, it is not bulky, the ironwood scales keep it slim, giving it a light, fast, feeling.
right on Todd, thanks. these T.A. Davison knives (317 & 339) are going to be family heirlooms; but, i have 4 children, so i NEED 2 more. roland
p.s. must add that Todd's sheaths are likewise elegant, lined with soft deerskin, and sturdy. with use it will soften up a little, but it's not going to wear out(ever) and the knife is held v. snugly, no movement at all and rides perfectly on my right hip.

Back