CUSTOM WSK's????

Well, it's been awhile and I thoght I drop in to officially say that I have been ripped off by roger linger as others have stated. I have given him plenty of time to make the knife I payed for and I have no more comunication or responses from him

It was against my better judgement to send the money to him upfront but he had a great line of bs and I fell for it. Just putting it out there in case he's still fishing for new people to steal from.

I learned a valuable lesson and will never do such a thing again. I plan to take legal action against him and hopefully get the money back. I know Im not The only one, and if anyone would like to join me in this then contact me and maybe we can work together. I have a few ideas.

Sorry Roger thought you were a good guy but you did this to yourself. You've had plenty of time as it's been over 3 years.

That sucks man, it's sad when people lose out for assuming that people are inherently good and not fucking snakes. Best of luck to you in your pursuit for justice.

That sucks man, it's sad when people lose out for assuming that people are inherently good and not fucking snakes. Best of luck to you in your pursuit for justice.

people don't USUALLY start out doing that snake thing... but it can happen. complete failure of a computer seems common... but even then, these days, how hard is it to find a library, or a computer store with internet ;) and in the world of $200 netbooks, well, it's almost inexcusable to not keep in touch with customers...

a shop or a house burning down is a pretty good setback... but still.

short of something REALLY major and tragic... stay in touch! it's the 21st century after all. flying cars!

i'm kinda surprised there aren't people selling their "losses" from various vendors to ePray or such, like one would do with a mortgage, and having a coalition go after the makers en mass.

stand and deliver? aye! yar...

Bladite

Back