Customs on order?

edmoses

Usual Suspect
So as we come to the end of the year, what customs do people have on order that they expect to turn up in 2001?

My current list is:

Mike Snody Explorer-Ex
Darrel Ralph Neck Krait
Darrel Ralph / Rob Simonch Talonite EDC
Brend Model 4 Warthog

I am in negotiation for a couple of others, but these are the ones on order.

Regards,

[This message has been edited by edmoses (edited 12-24-2000).]

Several in the works.......

- Siska; Damascus blade, stellar sea cow scales and blued hilt/guard ~ "Fighter" (fixed blade)

- Broadwell; Damascus blade, mammoth ivory scales and twist pattern mokume bolsters ~ "Fighter" (folder)

- Ed Caffrey; Damascus blade, sea coral scales and silver guard ~ Desert Eve style (fixed blade)

There's a Brend fixed blade in the works also.

Seriously considering a Lightfoot Suppressor ~ that's one cool knife! At least one Larry Chew auto, and a Nate Clark auto, and maybe another Andre de Villiers blade.....

Jez......the wife is gonna kill me !
biggrin.gif

------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GigOne
"Livin' Life - Full Throttle"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Happiness is a belt-fed weapon & a Walter Brend Model 2!"
icon82.gif

I'm getting a Tom Mayo left hand medium recurve TNT and I have a left hand CQC 5 from Emerson that I may get in a couple of years.

I have, of course, more fixed blades on order from Blade, Rinaldi, Simonich, Evans, Hossom, Caffrey, and Lamey. Damn, so many knives and so little time.
smile.gif

Charlie

I have three on order from John Fitch and one from Allen Blade. I plan to have Matt Lamey build one or two for me next year also. Should be a great year!

I have a Bradshaw 4 inch long closed, three blade cigar pattern whittler with blue mastodon Ivory and a shield that will be engraved. It should be quite a knife. It is modeled after the old case 94 pattern and modified into a whittler.

------------------
Chris http://www.members.tripod.com/ctexknife

A couple from Joel Chamblin,Rich Rogers,Dan Burke,Humanick,Larry Chew,Dave Broadwell ect,ect,ect

------------------

have a"knife"day

Nifrand, I hear you talk like that and it makes me wanna cry.

Everytime my wife says my knife habit is getting out of control I remind her of your "collection". Quiets her right up.

I have an A.T. Barr large folder, GenO Denning interframe and Chute knife (both with box elder), a stag handled W.C. Davis and a Scott Taylor camp knife due. Whew!

------------------
"Its such a fine line between clever and stupid"

Broadwell/Robertson fighter

Matt Lamey Camp Bowie with 9" forged 5160 blade and Curly Maple handle

Allen Blade 10" CPB

Keith Coleman Banshee with raindrop damascus blade, mosaic bolsters and stag scales

Darrel Ralph limited edition EDC (1 of 10) with forged 52100 blade, mammoth ivory overlays and nugget work

No more new knives to order for a long time
frown.gif

Allen Blade Chipmunk
Darrel Ralph EDC
Brett Bennett hunter
Brett Bennett wharncliffe boot knife
Mike Cooper fighter
GenO Denning GM Model

That is what i got on order so far. I WILL get a Carson M4, maybe I will get lucky and find it this year!

Yes indeed! Tom, that is a 3" bladed drop point TNT, and Merry Christmas!

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

Got a clipless 3.5" CFII on order from Keith Coleman. A couple more are in the works but I'm not admitting anything to the wife yet
wink.gif

Andrew LImsk

------------------
"Praise not the day until evening has come;a sword until it is tried; ice until it has been crossed; beer until it has been drunk" - Viking proverb

From Will Stegner, a fixed blade raindrop Damasus Wharncliff w/twist Damascus bolsters and Thuya wood scales, From Oly Olsen, a slipjoint slim-trapper with beautiful jigged red bone

------------------
Mike
OUCH!......damn

Folders on order from Dan Burke, Tony Bose, Reese Bose, Terry Davis, Eugene Shadley, Richard Rogers, and Bailey Bradshaw.

Jeff

Darrel Ralph Apogee

My first custom. Already planning on adding three more to the list soon.
Added a CF EDC, and CF Arclite a few days ago.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by OwenM (edited 01-11-2001).]

Just a couple for me right now,

Allen Blade small Combat Patrol Bowie, 5" blade of CPM3V, cocobolo handle and stainless fittings..

Mike Snody, small CPM3V bladed wharncliffish style blade, chiseledged, handle will be cord wrapped over stingray skin and a to be determined menuki...

Those are on order....BUT there exists another in the works that should be completed soon by our own Alan Folts, small damascus folder with mammoth ivory scales and Titanium bolsters, he is working on a Titanium thumbstud with an Opal inlay, should be pretty dang sweeeeet I'd say, but this one was due already and don't consider it something that is on order, but still can't wait to get it...
wink.gif

G2 (must stop after these....must...stop...)

------------------
"The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions!"
Take the time to read your Bible Now, don't be left behind...

[This message has been edited by Gary W. Graley (edited 01-13-2001).]

Let's see:
JSP Archangel 1
Emerson CQC9
Steve Ryan model # 5
Lamey Sunrise Fighter
Carson maodel 4
Broadwell sub hilt from Les
RJ Martin checkbook knife
Srtider MT w/ top edge serrations and tiger stripes
Busse Limited Bolo
Elishwitz Phantom and Omega
Non-knife Wilson Combat CQB 45
After looking at this i better start the OT ASAP. See ya in the food stamp line
biggrin.gif

------------------
Carpe' Diem
Usual Suspect AKA Tattoo

TKCL member knives:
An auto by Larry Chew
Fixed blade collaboration by David Broadwell and Baily Bradshaw
A folder by Dale

Regular orders:
A dagger by John Fitch.
A folder by Kit Carson.
(Want a couple of those talonite paring knives too. Great idea Walt!)
Bub Worrel's first Auto.
Rob Simonich and Darrel Ralph EDC collaboration.
An all damascus dagger by Sava Damlovac.
A dagger by Darrel Ralph.
Rob Simonich folder.
Doctor's knife by Tony Bose.
Tim Herman engraved Darrel Ralph stiletto.
Doctor's knife by Richard Rogers.
Wharncliff whittler by Baily Bradshaw.
Doctor's knife by Baily Bradshaw.
Fixed blade by Matt Lamey.
Van Barnett folder.
A Jeff Harkins auto.
An auto by Michael Vagnino.

A few that I am saving for or 3 or 4 years down the road or so.
Tim Herman Folder.
Jerry Fisk.
Van Barnett/Dellana collaboration.

Stuff I want to fit in, but am too scared to order until I get some of this stuff paid for
biggrin.gif

Something by Ed Caffery, Alan Folts, Michael Fong, David Broadwell, Jim Smyth, Rick Hinderer, Tom Mayo, Dave Ellis, Audra Draper, George Dailey and Eugene Shadley.

I probably left some out.

------------------
" The real art of living is too keep alive the longing in human beings to become greater versions of themselves." Laurens Van der Post.
In memory of James Mattis

Back