• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cutlery Corner Network - Buyer Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased a product from this company but when I received it, the glass case was broken. I called the company and was given instructions to return it and followed to the "t". I had to pay to it ship back and was supposed to get reimbursed the $17.30 but when I contacted them they would only reimburse a portion of the postage. I still haven't received the replacement product and am out the money for postage and the original product cost.

I would not recommend purchasing anything from this company as their business ethics are poor.

Yours truely,
unsatisfied customer:mad:

Last edited:
And this is a surprise? :D.
They sell crap and seem to follow through the same way.
At least they are consistent.

I recently decided to buy a set of two knives for a friend (poor quality, but cheep and he's been known to lose/break knives) so I checked out cutlery corner. Found something interesting, went through the hassle of getting a username, and bought it. Two weeks went by, and nothing. They (thankfully) didn't charge my account for anything, so I just gave up. Bought him a delica instead. Guess they didn't want my business after all.

+2 Its Cutlery Corner for Gods sake, no difference between them and Botach Tactical.

I remember several years ago when I was a teenager, I used to watch Cutlery Corner and think "WOW! I can get 200 knives for $10?" Now looking back, I laugh. They don't sell any kind of actual brand. Names like: The Jackhammer Express and The Wittler Special lol. Pretty funny actually.

I bought some knives from them. 20 for $20...something like that. Folders. Holy-Cow. Not news here...but what crap. I mean crap. I was drunk when I did it, so I can forgive myself. But jeez.....you'd think maybe they would be somewhat ok. I couldn't even give the things away. My friends just laughed at them.

i watch all the time, LOL
these are a couple of good 'ol boys and the girl knows her knives pretty well

i would be surprised if anybody really ordered from them.

buzz

the only thing i would ever buy from those "BIG--UNS" would be a trusted timeproven namebrand item...Case,SOG ETC never a frost...anything...not now anyway. maybe 25yrs ago..maybe...but now nooooooooo....

:thumbup: Nope, not exactly shocking news.
I've heard their shipping is rather high along with all the other issues.

They don't sell any kind of actual brand.

Actually they do. I've seen Case and Kershaw, but no "bargains" on those, always more than you could buy them almost anywhere.
I remember a steal they had on a Kershaw Oso Sweet for $35, when you could get it for $21 on Amazon.

I have to say I DO watch them from time-to-time...when I want to laugh. lol

There is definitely some amusement value.

Plus Sheila Travis is pleasant and quite attractive.
I can stand listening to her or Todd Boone, but Tom O'Dells voice and style grates on my nerves and I always have the feeling he's trying to sell me a used car or a bridge. ;)

and the girl knows her knives pretty well
She does seem to, but she also seems embarrassed to be a part of this circus...but a job is a job.

i would be surprised if anybody really ordered from them.

Thats the part that makes me scratch my head. They are on Comcast 3 nights a week, 3-4 hours a night. I gather that they are on in other areas even longer. I realize time is fairly cheap at 3-6am, but still it has to cost and they seem to be employing a lot of folks.
How many folks can be buying from them a second time?

I used to watch them.My Uverse service doesnt have them or i havent ran across it yet.Ive been tempted by the traditional folders a few times,but never was quite stoned enough to order.Ive been to the warehouse in Chatanooga and bought good knives reasonably.Case and Hen & Rooster.Nice folks there actually.

I purchased a product from this company but when I received it, the glass case was broken. I called the company and was given instructions to return it and followed to the "t". I had to pay to it ship back and was supposed to get reimbursed the $17.30 but when I contacted them they would only reimburse a portion of the postage. I still haven't received the replacement product and am out the money for postage and the original product cost.

I would not recommend purchasing anything from this company as their business ethics are poor.

Yours truely,
unsatisfied customer:mad:

They are the biggest freaking joke. And if you are lucky enough to get through to speak with someone about an issue you have; they are rude and very impatient. Not worth a darn. Dont know why they are even allowed on the air.

How can anyone say they sell crap???

[video=youtube;TS45NGYBqUw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS45NGYBqUw&list=PLFBD2D419229A1106[/video]

EPIC!!

order knifes from them twice first set came in with 3 broken knifes ,thought ok cheap knifes but still shouldnt be broke but thats what i payed 4 ,then second time didnt here from them for a week then they call tell my they didnt have one of the three i order an even the support lady seen it was showing there.then i got" disconnected" how convenient ,before i could talk them to solve my problem.then i call back silly me who am i . this time i got a young lady apparently didnt know that knifes that i was purchasing was what payed her to come in that day.an she was going to set me straight! needless to say i hope i get all my money back. your warned!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back