1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

D Farmer, Largin, Ti Ti-Lite, BJ Mamba

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by silkworm, Mar 30, 2020.

1. silkworm

silkworm Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2006
    For Trade:

Dave Farmer Neck Knife. 5 7/8th inches overall. Blade is 2 3/4" from tip to handle. I think Dave considered this knife a 2nd. Dave messed up the "df" on one side and re-stamped it on the other. It has a thin black spacer on one side of the handle but not the other. This knife has been used and sharpened. I am unsure of the type of steel used for the blade, nor, do I know what kind of wood he used for the handle. Comes with a kydex sheath.

Ken Largin (KELGIN) Boot Knife. 6 5/8th inches overall. 3 1/2" blade. Doesn't appear to have ever been carried or used. Comes with leather sheath.

Cold Steel Ti-Lite. Cool vintage titanium version. This knife has bee used, carried, and sharpened. Cosmetically this knife is in excellent condition. However, the lock up is at 100% and there is some noticeable blade movement on lock up. Comes with box.

Blackjack Mamba. Another cool vintage...3" blade, 7 1/2" overall. This knife has been gently used carried and sharpened.

I'm looking for an Endura 4, Police 4, fixed GEC, something by CIVIVI, new and old slipjoints, especially a whittler to pass the Corona Virus shelter-in-place time away. I don't know...surprise me.

fullsizeoutput_1c2a.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1c33.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1c28.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1c29.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1c34.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1c2e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1c32.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  2. jstrange

jstrange

Mar 31, 2012
    Would you mind snapping a pic of the boot knife sheath?

3. silkworm

silkworm Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2006
    fullsizeoutput_1c3b.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1c3c.jpeg

jstrange likes this.