• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

D2 Semi Drop-Desert Ironwood

Blade: D2, 4" tip of scales to tip of blade, Hand rubbed satin finish, 61.5 Rc, cryo quench
Scales: Desert ironwood. This wood shows a lot of gold color. Brass pins and lanyard hole.
OAL: 7 1/4"
Sheath: 8-9 oz leather

Customer satisfaction guaranteed. Return within 7 days after notifying seller for a full refund.

Price: $130.00 includes USPS priority and insurance to lower 48. I accept checks, money orders and paypal. No paypal fee. I accept layaways.

Thanks for looking.

standard

Mr. Winston; please consider this beauty sold. This will be a great Christmas present for a family member. Please send info. so that we may use Paypal. Regards...... J.D......

David; sorry to get back so late. That knife and sheath are just what the doctor ordered. Literally. I happened on your knives based on the obvious quick response every time you posted a knife for sale. All these collectors must know what they are doing they go so quick. But what reason to buy another knife? Then I'm thinking my grandson's other pap down in Virginia doesn't have a good knife that I know of. Problem solved and my grandson has some of his Christmas shopping completed. Now the fun comes when the good doctor sees the name on the blade. His first name is Winston...... Thanks again and Best Regards...... J.D.

Back