• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

DailyEDC?

Computer problems is a very weak excuse since his Instagram has no issues and runs on a smartphone that obviously does not have issues but does have access to the forum same as a computer.

Hahahahaha, hey man, don’t shoot the messenger. I don’t disagree. :)

I don’t have a dog in this fight and don’t know him or OP from Adam. Just trying to help.

Ok, I’ve been mostly silent until now, as I harbor no ill will and am far from perfect myself, but for the sake of others...

I was in the middle of a deal with Daily many months ago when he went silent. When he came back around he claimed computer trouble, which he has done before, if you look back through GBU. It made me uncomfortable enough that I wanted to back out before any money was sent; I just didn’t need the hassle to save a few bucks—when I discussed this with him, he was cool about it, so props for that. :thumbsup:

I PM’d another member who wanted the knife, which was a good price, and he jumped on it. I’m nearly positive the deal went through without a hitch. As others may have stated, to my knowledge everyone who has dealt with Daily has gotten their goods in the end.

Ultimately, no harm done on my end other than a bit of frustration, and he was cool about it when I told him I needed to back out.

Last edited:
Hahahahaha, hey man, don’t shoot the messenger. I don’t disagree. :)

I don’t have a dog in this fight and don’t know him or OP from Adam. Just trying to help.

I didn't intend that to be negative toward you in any way brother, I was just pointing out how lame the excuse was in case anybody out there was actually buying it. I know you're a good dude (I bought your orange Delica FFG with extra blue scales).

I'm not buying computer problems at this point-
He was here again today..
If I had something like this going on against me and I knew it,..I would try to use another computer or a friends computer to clear my name.

Unless you are hospitalized with advanced ebola, or your parent is dying, there is no excuse not to at least respond to every email within 24 hours. One responsive email goes a long, long way to keep people happy. There is almost never a valid excuse for going dark.

I will be happy to update this thread as soon as I either hear from DailyEDC or receive a knife. So far neither has happened. The knife I paid for was a fixed blade by Three Rivers blades. While I remain hopeful the seller will eventually come through as he has for other sales, I have pretty much written off the money as a valuable lesson and regardless will never deal with this seller again.

I will be happy to update this thread as soon as I either hear from DailyEDC or receive a knife. So far neither has happened. The knife I paid for was a fixed blade by Three Rivers blades. While I remain hopeful the seller will eventually come through as he has for other sales, I have pretty much written off the money as a valuable lesson and regardless will never deal with this seller again.

Please keep us and especially the moderators informed on any progress(or not) in your case. It is not acceptable that anyone gets left behind by this guy. One ? that has crossed my mind is are there any that aren't getting settled with.. Squeaky wheels seem to be taken care, but are there any that are just quietly taking thier loss ,due to paying PP FF and determining they screwed up, and never hearing from him. I hope not.

No dog in the hunt myself but interested as I’ve “almost” purchased from him/thought about it/etc myself. I guess if he deletes this/blocks me it’s not a good sign

Attachments

• 4F09D317-5CAE-4F19-9203-C7109C3D0262.png
    4F09D317-5CAE-4F19-9203-C7109C3D0262.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 55
He is a really nice guy, huge knife fan. I think he forgets to check the different platforms he posts on. He responds instantly on Instagram.

I brought this to thread to his attention, he is having problems logging in to bladeforums. He can be contacted under the same handle on IG. If anyone does not have IG, I would be happy to help. Seriously, he's not a bad dude.

He is a really nice guy, huge knife fan. I think he forgets to check the different platforms he posts on. He responds instantly on Instagram.
Not sure how he can place the ads, make the deal accept the money, but the breakdown comes in actually sending the knife, but maybe he can explain.
Since you have offered to help-maybe you could contact beemermark and see if he needs any.
and thanks for offering

Not sure how he can place the ads, make the deal accept the money, but the breakdown comes in actually sending the knife, but maybe he can explain.
Since you have offered to help-maybe you could contact beemermark and see if he needs any.
and thanks for offering
I sent beemermark a PM.

He's used the same bull snot excuses for over a year multiple times.

Folks should be careful who they defend. These are not the actions of a stand up member. Look at his history here. The website works fine for him up until he has to deliver the item he has sold. How many times can he use the same excuse? As was said above, he should stay at instascam. Perhaps the mods can help out with that.

Back