• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Daltons and Microtechs FSOT

tomeboi

Gold Member
These knives are mint, never carried or used. There might be a few faint handling marks, but nothing that affects the value. Prices include shipping via USPS Priority w/ delivery confirmation. USPS money order, Zelle, or PayPal.

1. Dalton Companion - milled silver handle with black inserts, bead blasted blade - Sold
2. Neck knife - satin, plain edge - Sold
3. AFO Skeletal - black handle, bead blasted blade - Sold

I also have a Microtech Iconic auto and a Microtech Metalmark balisong for sale.

1. Microtech Iconic, new in the box with all of the paperwork - Sold
2. Microtech Metalmark, silver aluminum handles, new in the box with all of the paperwork - $240.00 shipped - Sold pending funds

Willing to trade for other Daltons, let me know what you have to trade.

Attachments

• IMG_5136.JPGed.JPG
    IMG_5136.JPGed.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_5134.JPG
    IMG_5134.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_5112.JPGed.JPG
    IMG_5112.JPGed.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_5166.JPGed.JPG
    IMG_5166.JPGed.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_5158.JPGedd.JPG
    IMG_5158.JPGedd.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Mt
These knives are mint, never carried or used. There might be a few faint handling marks, but nothing that affects the value. Prices include shipping via USPS Priority w/ delivery confirmation. USPS money order, Zelle, or PayPal.

1. Dalton Companion - milled silver handle with black inserts, bead blasted blade - $315.00 shipped
2. Neck knife - satin, plain edge - $185.00 shipped
3. AFO Skeletal - black handle, bead blasted blade - $440.00 shipped

I also have a Microtech Iconic auto and a Microtech Metalmark balisong for sale.

1. Microtech Iconic - $410.00 shipped
2. Microtech Metalmark - $240.00 shipped

Willing to trade for other Daltons, let me know what you have to trade

I dont think I can pm but left message on profile about companion. Please email me.

I'll take the iconic but I'd like to know if you'd like to conduct any partial trades. I have a massive collection and would rather focus on getting out a few pieces rather than constantly getting new pieces.
Plz email me at thebeardedonecampos at gmail.com

I apologize, I wasn't trying to ignore you. The knife was already sold and paid for several hours before your post. I was trying to update everything that was sold as quick as possible.

Back