• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Damaged microtech OTF nemesis iv

I've seen these knives go for upwards of $700 in good condition but was just curious how much this would be worth in its current state.

^ To answer your question: In it's current state, I'd have to guess somewhere around $25-$50; that is, if you can actually find a person lacking scruples (a person who would knowingly buy a clone).

What I find to be the most alarming (the biggest red flag): Is the fact, that this Nemesis IV, has handles that appear to be beat to $hit & abused, yet the blade appears to be in pristine condition, & never used?! :rolleyes:

I would have to concur with a couple of the other member's here on this forum (IMHO 2 of the most knowledgeable Microtech OTF guys I've met in this hobby & whom I've done several transactions with each), that this Nemesis IV, is in fact a clone/counterfeit.

The poor quality pictures you provided + as well as the convenient absence of a picture of the charging handle (usually a tell tale sign) + combine this with the missing screw (clones always seem to lose screws)= CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...otech-nemesis-iv-otf-automatic-knife.1697975/

^ Asking $450 for a very beat up/damaged Nemesis IV, along with you being a brand new member here, with zero feedback....

Sorry, but no thank you! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Back