• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Damascus Chopper Sale (SOLD)

Igneous_Edged_Tools

KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello everyone,

I am reposting this Damascus Chopper once again with a nice price drop from $385 to $345.
The damascus is made in house with a W2 core for performance and various recycled steels as an aesthetic cladding. The knife features a beautiful dyed maple burl from handle scale maker "Deranged Donkey".

**NOTE: While burl wood is beautiful it lacks in durability considering it is a diseased wood with an inconsistent grain pattern. If you plan to use this blade for very heavy use such as batoning it may not be an ideal choice. We cannot take responsibility for any damage on the handle that may come from heavy use as we would say for a much more durable G10 handle. **

Blade Features

Handle Material: Dyed Maple Burl

Blade Material: Differentially Heat Treated W2 Core / Shear Steel, Cable, Wrought Iron Cladding

- Hand-Forged Blade With Minimal Stock Removal

- 400 Grit Hand Rubbed & Acid Washed Finish

-Brass Pin Stock

-Brute De Forged Flats

-Shavin Sharp

-Lanyard Hole

- Mainly flat grind with slight convex to support the edge

|OAL:12 1/2”|Blade:7 3/4”|Handle:5 (4 usable)”|Thickness:1/4" (with distal taper)|

-Holstex Sheath

Note on sheath: Our holstex sheath is essentially free as we do not consider it when pricing our knives. We included it to make shipping safer and provide a basic and very effective tech-lock compatible carry option for our users. We like to focus on what we are good at, bladesmithing, and leave sheath making up to another more skilled maker of your choosing.

Price: $345 (Includes Free USPS Priority Shipping for CONUS & Covers any other transaction fees) [Offers are considered and typically taken]

[International shipping costs an additional $20]

[Price listed here is special and may differ from our website pricing]

Please make sure the useable handle length is at least a little greater than the width of your palm before deciding to purchase.

If you are interested in purchasing or have any questions please feel free to contact me at igneousedgedtools@gmail.com . You can also send me a private message on here as well however I am sometimes not notified so if there is any delay in my response please send me an email. Thanks for looking!
IMG_3797.JPEG

IMG_3798.JPEG

IMG_3799.JPEG

IMG_3796.JPEG

IMG_3795.JPEG

IMG_3794.JPEG

IMG_3793.JPEG

IMG_3803.JPEG

IMG_3805.JPEG

IMG_3804.JPEG

IMG_3807.JPEG

IMG_3806.JPEG