• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Damascus dagger

This is a radom pattern Damascus knife, sole authorship, it is 15n20 and 1080. It has a stainless gaurd with stainless butt and pomel. It comes with brown hand sewn sheath. Any comment is appreciated. Thanks for looking.
J.D. Smith
Here are the specs.

Full Length 9 "
Blade Length 4.250 "
Blade Material 1080 & 15N20 Random Damascus
Handle Material Purple heart
Bolsters/Guard Stainless steel
Knife Price $165 Shipped US
Warranty Info lifetime of maker conditional

Attachments

• 100_1589.jpg
    100_1589.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 542
jdbladesmith Registered User is this true? In The knife makers for sale area? Doug

Yes it is true Doug, jdbladesmith is my ID. Their are already to many Jason Smith types out there. Ha! I keep hoping all the Smith clan will one day rise up against our oppressors. Thank for your comments gentlemen.
Jason

My real question is if you are a registered user what are you doing in here. This is for paying members only to sell. Doug

Im am a paying member. I don't know why my ID does not reflect this. Maybe because I just signed back up. Either way I assume I would not be allowed to list otherwise. Thanks for your concern Doug.

I realized that I had failed to change my group. Now it is corrected. Again thanks for your concern Doug.
Jason

That's an awful lotta knife for 165 bucks!
Matt

You are spot on with this knife I love it! I just got a job so I will have some extra money in a couple weeks my guess is this will sell by then. Will you make me another when the time comes? Feel free to email me.

This one is sold! Thank you Cam. It will be on the way shorty. Thanks again for the other coments gentlemen.

This wonderful piece of art arrived today and I have to say that I'm very happy with it. It's much larger than the pictures would suggest and the fit and finish is great. A fantastic add to my collection. I've been wanting a nice dagger for a while and this one certainly fills the bill.

Thanks again.

Thank you very much Cam, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Take care and let me know if I can be of service in the future.

Back