• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Damascus Hunter/EDC with Apple Coral & Mamoth Tooth

Hey Everyone,
Up for sale is a very nice knife I have had in the safe for a while. This one I made in December of 2009. I really like it and was going to keep but I have got let it go to make some room for other stuff. It would make a sweet little EDC or Huntin buddy or a safe queen. The nice curves of the ergonomic handle locks the knife in your hand & feels very comfortable. I also made the sheath in 2009 and it still fits the knife perfect & holds it very snug. I have never used it or carried it. The original edge is very scary sharp. Here are the spec

Over All Leangth: 7 1/2"
Blade Tip To Front Of Bolster: 3 7/16"
Blade Steel: Craig Bar Random Pattern Damascus Forged From 5160 & 15N20 heat treated to a 59 to 60 RC
Bolsters: Dove Tailed Approx. 30,000 year old stabilized Wooly Mammoth Tooth
Handle: Stabilized Red Apple Coral
Filework: Wandering Vine
Liners: Copper
Spacers: Copper-Red-Copper
Pins: Copper, Nickel Silver, & Brass Mosaic Pins and Thong Hole Tube
Sheath: 7 oz. Hand Tooled and Stitched, Dyed with Fiebings antique oil dye

My usual price on a knife simular to this one is around $450.00 BUT I am going to let this one go at $385.00 shipped in the continental U.S.A.Outside of the U.S.A. please email for shipping quote. I will also cover the paypal fees. I will accept paypal to spaknives@yahoo.com postal money order, & cashiers check. If you have any questions what so ever please feel free to email or pm me. Thanks, Shane Paul Atwood

Attachments

• DSC_0110.jpg
    DSC_0110.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC_0111.jpg
    DSC_0111.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC_0109.jpg
    DSC_0109.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC_0119.jpg
    DSC_0119.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC_0118.jpg
    DSC_0118.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 63
Here are a few more pics! Thanks, Shane

Attachments

• DSC_0113.jpg
    DSC_0113.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC_0112.jpg
    DSC_0112.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 34
What a sweet knife someone is going to get. If this is one you are willing to part with I can't imagine the ones you would not get rid of. It really is beautiful.

Thanks LMB06 It's yours.

Thanks for all the awesome comments everyone! This one is now sold!!

Back