• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Damascus Punch Knife lots of file work USA steel

Something I finished up today. It came out so nice I don't no if I will be able to part with it. Alabama Damascus made the billet. Red Linen Micarta scales, Stainless pins. Seven inches from tip to the back of the handle. Cutting edges are 3.5 inches long. Total blade length in front of the finger hollows is 5.25 inches. File work is the vine and thorns. I am thinking $200.00 plus shipping $7.50 priority with insurance. What do you think? IM me for PayPal info.

More pictures are available ask if you want to see more. Should come in around a RC59 a little tough to calculate with Damascus. Comments are always welcome. Good , Bad, ugly and indifferent. Thanks for looking, Ken

Ducking sinister!

One day at a time. Thats how it is done. Sinister about sums it up. Actually had a blast making it . First time I tried using Damascus usually it is CPM-SR30 or 03-VN. Perhaps some CPM154CM thrown in. Worked well. Thanks

Very nice work. I love the way your filework gets tighter and tighter to follow the taper.

Back