• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Darrel Ralph DDR Madd Maxx, Rick Hinderer Custom XM-18 3.5 Fatty Slicer, Zieba S4+ Angry Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyMethods

Platinum Member
If you have any questions about what's listed, just let me know and I'll do my best to help you out. For more details, specs, or pictures, ask and ye shall receive. You can reach me through private message or through my email: kenleung1995 at hotmail dot com. I also check my threads fairly often so I'll see your posts. I can work with you on the price for some of these and I'm open to trades. Prices include all shipping and PayPal fees in the US. I'll be happy to ship international but the buyer will need to assume all risks and help cover the cost of shipping. Thanks for your time.

For trades, I'm looking for: Jon Grahams, Yunas, Marlowes, Direwares, GTCs, TuffKnives, Sharknivcos, RJ Martins, Rocksteads, Dalibors, Broadwells, Black Snow Customs, Phantom Steelworks, Kirby Lamberts, Jim Burkes, Ochs, Blackwoods, VanderMeulens, Rogovets, Jason Clarks, Rassentis, some Shirogorovs, Grimsmos, Brown Knives Servo, Jason Guthries, MSC Non-Locking PT, Marfione MSG, DOC, ZT 0454, and maybe a custom Emerson or just Striders in general but if you have other offers, I'm happy to hear them. Cash can be added either way.

1. Darrel Ralph DDR/RPB 4" Madd Maxx - like new - $2500
Full dress 4" version of the discontinued Madd Maxx
Just returned back from spa so it's been tuned, refinished, and sharpened by the maker
Stainless damascus blade with a nice fuller
Stainless damascus front side and lock side with scalloping on the inside edges
The front has a presentation grade white mother of pearl overlay that also has a presentation grade brown-lip mother of pearl inlaid into it
The entire overlay has been contoured and scalloped, it shimmers in the light and the color changes with the angle so my camera can't do it justice
Rich bronze anodized hardware, standoffs, and deep carry clip
Fit and finish is perfect
Centering is dead on and lockup is tight

mpRgGEc.jpg
7MucW01.jpg

cGyl1qT.jpg
DYzBCKV.jpg

zy44xeA.jpg
6DB2tgP.jpg

MdMmGeY.jpg

2. Rick Hinderer Custom XM-18 3.5 Fatty Slicer - brand new in box with extras - $2000
Two-tone satin blade with blasted edges around the flipper
Thick Fatty blade stock but the deep hollow Slicer grind makes it thin behind the edge
Textured full ti front side
Tumbled bronzed ti handle with hints of purple
Steel Flame Spartan filler tab
Perfect fit and finish
Dead mint
Comes with a matching liner and a polished frag pattern carbon fiber scale
Flips great and the thumbstuds work perfectly
Centering is spot on, locks up with no play at all, and the action is smooth

2xKgj3o.jpg
iXQIhmQ.jpg

rloTdtX.jpg
6c4622Y.jpg

g5KqLSR.jpg
TwDuhni.jpg

2QsVpvi.jpg

3. Zieba Knives S4+ Angry Bird - brand new in case - $700 --> Traded
Perfectly built 3.5" flipper with all the upgrades
Nearly rust-proof Nitro-V blade with Zieba's signature compound grind and a custom finish
Copper plated and contoured ti handle slabs with heavy skeletonizing inside
"Memento Mori" backspacer with the words on the inside and an intricate skull design on the outside
Bird skull clip and bead
Perfect lockup and centering
Fires open with a snap and is smooth enough to almost fall shut on its own

ryoXCba.jpg
gURVr6u.jpg

sZGwPD3.jpg
wwlxSxk.jpg

UnAQEOa.jpg
HMgKuEe.jpg

HhHo4Do.jpg
OO01Efa.jpg

Last edited: