1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Darrel Ralph DDR Madd Maxx, Rick Hinderer Custom XM-18 3.5 Fatty Slicer, Zieba S4+ Angry Bird

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by ShadyMethods, Jul 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadyMethods

ShadyMethods Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 9, 2016
    If you have any questions about what's listed, just let me know and I'll do my best to help you out. For more details, specs, or pictures, ask and ye shall receive. You can reach me through private message or through my email: kenleung1995 at hotmail dot com. I also check my threads fairly often so I'll see your posts. I can work with you on the price for some of these and I'm open to trades. Prices include all shipping and PayPal fees in the US. I'll be happy to ship international but the buyer will need to assume all risks and help cover the cost of shipping. Thanks for your time.

For trades, I'm looking for: Jon Grahams, Yunas, Marlowes, Direwares, GTCs, TuffKnives, Sharknivcos, RJ Martins, Rocksteads, Dalibors, Broadwells, Black Snow Customs, Phantom Steelworks, Kirby Lamberts, Jim Burkes, Ochs, Blackwoods, VanderMeulens, Rogovets, Jason Clarks, Rassentis, some Shirogorovs, Grimsmos, Brown Knives Servo, Jason Guthries, MSC Non-Locking PT, Marfione MSG, DOC, ZT 0454, and maybe a custom Emerson or just Striders in general but if you have other offers, I'm happy to hear them. Cash can be added either way.

1. Darrel Ralph DDR/RPB 4" Madd Maxx - like new - $2500
    Full dress 4" version of the discontinued Madd Maxx
    Just returned back from spa so it's been tuned, refinished, and sharpened by the maker
    Stainless damascus blade with a nice fuller
    Stainless damascus front side and lock side with scalloping on the inside edges
    The front has a presentation grade white mother of pearl overlay that also has a presentation grade brown-lip mother of pearl inlaid into it
    The entire overlay has been contoured and scalloped, it shimmers in the light and the color changes with the angle so my camera can't do it justice
    Rich bronze anodized hardware, standoffs, and deep carry clip
    Fit and finish is perfect
    Centering is dead on and lockup is tight

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ShadyMethods

Apr 9, 2016
    2. Rick Hinderer Custom XM-18 3.5 Fatty Slicer - brand new in box with extras - $2000
    Two-tone satin blade with blasted edges around the flipper
    Thick Fatty blade stock but the deep hollow Slicer grind makes it thin behind the edge
    Textured full ti front side
    Tumbled bronzed ti handle with hints of purple
    Steel Flame Spartan filler tab
    Perfect fit and finish
    Dead mint
    Comes with a matching liner and a polished frag pattern carbon fiber scale
    Flips great and the thumbstuds work perfectly
    Centering is spot on, locks up with no play at all, and the action is smooth

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Zieba Knives S4+ Angry Bird - brand new in case - $700 --> Traded
    Perfectly built 3.5" flipper with all the upgrades
    Nearly rust-proof Nitro-V blade with Zieba's signature compound grind and a custom finish
    Copper plated and contoured ti handle slabs with heavy skeletonizing inside
    "Memento Mori" backspacer with the words on the inside and an intricate skull design on the outside
    Bird skull clip and bead
    Perfect lockup and centering
    Fires open with a snap and is smooth enough to almost fall shut on its own

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    SeppukuSamurai and rooster68 like this.
  3. ShadyMethods

Apr 9, 2016