1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Darrin Sanders custom scandi bushcrafter

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by Bladenoobie1, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Bladenoobie1

Bladenoobie1

Jul 20, 2012
    I've had the pleasure working with Darrin Sanders in building a custom scandi bushcrafter for me. His communication was top notch, considering the quantity of messages I sent, and he was very easy to work with. While I can't say my transaction with him was flawless, I can say it was outstanding for an extra demanding customer such as myself.

I do also realize that Darrin only excepts Money orders or similar style payments as opposed to paypal. This transaction was the very first time I used a money order to pay for something, and man I was nervous. But in the end, the everything pulled through and my worries were put to rest.

So to anyone who see's something they like that Darrin made or wants a custom order done at a fair price, feel free to contact him. Now to the pics! And a random picture of a burl that I hope some can id lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- BN

2. cziv

cziv

Nov 24, 2005
    I'm glad you got exactly the knife you wanted. BTW, I have sold a few knives to members who for some reason didn't have PP accounts or preferred that way. If the maker is trustworthy has a website or a member with a lot of good feedback, I usually don't think twice about it.

Congrats! :thumbup:

3. Bladenoobie1

Bladenoobie1

Jul 20, 2012
    The knife has a few flaws here and there, but all in all I'm satisfied. BTW, the burl in the photo is a manzanita burl.

4. RevDevil

RevDevil

Nov 9, 2009
    Very nice piece, Darrin is good people.

5. tknife

tknife

Mar 18, 1999
    Very nice design and execution there. That looks like a beautiful and useful knife, that wood really pops!

6. Bladenoobie1

Bladenoobie1

Jul 20, 2012
    I'm trying to leave feedback on itrader for Darrin but it keeps saying Please make sure you are not leaving duplicate feedback.

I'm not sure why I'm getting this message, but can anyone help me?

7. RevDevil

RevDevil

Nov 9, 2009
    You already did with this thread. If that knife was made to order, meaning there was no sale thread in the Exchange then there is nothing to feedback via iTrader.

8. Bladenoobie1

Bladenoobie1

Jul 20, 2012
    Thanks for the response. That's what I was thinking, but I was unsure.

9. mr_badexample

mr_badexample

Mar 1, 2012
    Your knife is stunning. Very nice work Mr. Sanders.:thumbup:

10. Darrin Sanders

Darrin Sanders Knifemaker Moderator

May 6, 2009
    Julian, thanks for the business and the feedback. I'm glad you're pleased. To you other guys, thanks for the compliments.