1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Darrin Sanders with Big Chris re-grind

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by justawildkid, Apr 10, 2016.

1. justawildkid

justawildkid

Oct 21, 2012
    Up for grabs is a Darrin sanders modified loveless hanled fixed blade with a big Chris reground modified wharncliff blade, knife is made from 1/8 CPM 4v HT to 63 if memory serves, blade has a belt finish with crowned spine handle is all canvas micaeta green with black bolsters over red liners comes with wet formed black leather sheath

200 obo

Trades welcome thanks for looking

2. martinsanders

martinsanders

Jan 24, 2016
    Picture doesn't work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. justawildkid

justawildkid

Oct 21, 2012
    Having trouble uploading send email to [email protected] and I can send them directly

4. justawildkid

justawildkid

Oct 21, 2012
    Email inbound

5. Comeuppance

Comeuppance Fixed Blade EDC Emisssary Gold Member

Jan 12, 2013
    Email sent requesting pictures

6. justawildkid

justawildkid

Oct 21, 2012
    Please let me know when of your emails are received, having some connection difficulties

7. ONE MORE SET

ONE MORE SET

Sep 1, 2012
    pics not working,can I get them sent 2 me ?

8. justawildkid

justawildkid

Oct 21, 2012