1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

David Beck WSK

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by oliverplomion, Jun 7, 2005.

1. oliverplomion

oliverplomion

Jun 17, 2003
    I know I'm gonna regret it but... Let's say I need to get off with some of my stuff!
    This one is a NIB WSK custom knife made by David Beck. It's made of O1 steel. blued finish. The knife is as NIB as it can be.It come with a horizontal scout style leather sheath that can be worn left or right hand. Only interesting offers will be considered thanks.
    pics on request
    [email protected]

2. Peter La

Peter La

Mar 26, 2005
    What are you looking for?

3. oliverplomion

oliverplomion

Jun 17, 2003
    mostly knives from Strider, Chris Reeve, Bud Nealy or Dwayne Carillo's knives. :D

4. tknife

tknife

Mar 18, 1999
    Man, these don't come around too often. Drool :eek:

5. gundy

gundy

Apr 6, 2001
    email sent oli. I'll take it. :D

6. oliverplomion

oliverplomion

Jun 17, 2003
    sorry guys deal pending on this one :D

7. knifer333

knifer333 Banned by Moderators Banned

Jan 2, 2007
    I have a Gator Hawk Level IIIA bulletproof vest for one or more of your items. I will send first since your gold. Reach me at [email protected] - Alan

8. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod

Apr 6, 2000
  9. Bill Siegle

Bill Siegle KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 3, 2000
    Don't do it. This is the WSK he supposedly sent me over a year ago. Never got the knife or my knives back. Oliver Plomion is a thief!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. TheDefenistrater

TheDefenistrater

Mar 11, 2007
    DO NOT DEAL WITH OLIVER.
    HE IS A THIEF AND THAT IS THAT.
    All of the cops and soldiers I know have too much integrity to steal. They work to keep people from stealing. Oliver is a Chairborne Ranger.

11. TheDefenistrater

TheDefenistrater

Mar 11, 2007
    Sorry for my outburst, but I do not tolerate thievery. It is a sign of weakness, and Lord only knows we have enough of THAT already.

12. DE OPPRESSO LIBER

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Jul 30, 2006
    WHY IS HE NOT BANNED FROM THIS FORUM !!!!!!!

13. TheDefenistrater

TheDefenistrater

Mar 11, 2007
    I really do not know.

14. knifer333

knifer333 Banned by Moderators Banned

Jan 2, 2007
    Good Looking Out Guys> This Is One Expensive Vest> I"m Glad We All Have A Place To Share> Man This Place Is Bitchin.

15. markv

markv

Sep 8, 2004
    this is a must read.:eek:
    thanks for the updates.;)
    buzz

16. WILLIAM.M

WILLIAM.M

Apr 14, 2006
    Bill Siegle is a man of Honor

LISTEN TO HIM!!!