Great work by Tirtha
The red leather sheat is bit thight
Excellent by at $255. *SOLD*
1-14-11%20001.jpg

1-14-11%20003.jpg

1-14-11%20004.jpg

1-14-11%20005.jpg

1-14-11%20006.jpg

16.5 inch 25 ounce villager Farm Knife by Tirtha. Black/gray horn handle. Great Knife at $165. *SOLD*
1-14-11%20007.jpg

1-14-11%20008.jpg

1-14-11%20009.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get one or both:)
Have a great weekend!

Last edited:
thanks for the fine offerings!
one or both of these is on my list to acquire.

how about another post just like this in 3 weeks?

I would love to snag a Falcata one day. Once upon a time, it was THE HI knife/sword to land. They only popped up about 2 times a year, and the sharks gobbled them up super fast! The nice thing about the ones with village finish, you aren't afraid to use them:D

What an incredible weapon. With enough tenacity, there probably isn't an animal on earth that can't be taken with the mighty HI Falcata:cool::thumbup:

Once upon a time, it was THE HI knife/sword to land.

The nice thing about the ones with village finish, you aren't afraid to use them:D

What an incredible weapon. With enough tenacity, there probably isn't an animal on earth that can't be taken with the mighty HI Falcata:cool::thumbup:

I bought the one that came up couple weeks ago -- as far as i can tell - it still is
Once upon a time, it was THE HI knife/sword to land. :cool::thumbup:

I will put up some type review in a few days - the Falcata is the finest blade i have ever put my hand on -

there is a feeling of power that courses through the thing -

believe it or not i feel more secure holding the Falcata than i do holding my sawed off 12 gauge ;)

That's awesome:)

Can't wait for the review. Mike (Ad Astra) has inadvertently teased me with his Falcata ownership for several years now:D Those of us that can trace our heritage back to the Celts have real pull towards these.

As for your comment about feeling more confident than you do with your shotgun, there are many written accounts by Roman scribes talking about shields AND helmets being split in twain with a single blow:eek:

Dang, I've never talked myself into this beast:D Maybe next month if the tax man says we get some back, and SWMBO says it's OK. I DO have a birthday coming up at the end of next month, and it is a round number...hmmmm:p

the two for sale this week make a great combination

i think my neighbors are nervous but i told them they dont have to worry about the Zombie invasion - they are not so worried now :cool:

telling the world -- Zombies beware :eek:

DSC01495.jpg

WOW, seeing the Falcata in hand really puts it in perspective. That's a whole lotta blade!

16.5 inch 25 ounce villager Farm Knife by Tirtha. Black/gray horn handle. Great Knife at $165.

i love my Farm knife - use it daily - quartering small logs for the wood stove -

moogoogaidan - i would have to practice a lot to use two blades that long - would be so easy to smash/split a kneecap or toe or whatever off -- ha ha ha

Last edited:
Thanks for all the corrections as to how to buy a HI knife. I forgot the protocol. I have quite a few knives I've bought from Yangdu. I guess I'm getting old and cranky but I hereby withdraw my offer to buy the Falcata. It is still available. Thanks.

Last edited:
Gato, email Auntie at the address below the sales to make a purchase. Oh, and nice choice. Those are smashing!

BFH44, I'd feel mighty safe were you my neighbor;)

Take care and God bless.

To order a Deal of the Day, email with the following:

Wanted: (copy item name from offer)

(your name)
(your mailing address)

also known as (your username) on Bladeforums
(PayPal or money order) to be sent to himimp@aol.com

Then wait for Yangdu to get back to you with the price with shipping added.

wow sorry about being redundant some of us must have been typing at almost the same time

Yes; thanks everyone; I got through to Yangdu no problem, psyched about getting a farm knife!

Thanks for the pics BFH44, the pictures really puts it into perspective. That farm knife looks really nice at chopping and the falcata I'd love to swing it around a bit, perhaps destroy an old door or two with it :)

Back