Deals for 1/14 --Pix, Falcata, Farm Knife and Great Buys

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Jan 14, 2011.

1. dirtypaulie

dirtypaulie

Dec 28, 2010
    :grumpy: Delay on my funds if not I would have made an attempt to get at least the Farm knife. Well there's always next week :p

2. BFH44

BFH44

Nov 3, 2010
    there will be more I'm sure

3. b.c.molin

b.c.molin

Nov 28, 2008
    Thanks BFH44 for your in hand photo ... I thought the Falcatta would be big but it is the size of the farm knife was the real surprise as regards its dimensions, being much larger than I would have visualised. Congratulations on your big and beefy blades. :)

4. BFH44

BFH44

Nov 3, 2010
    i thought a picture would show the sizes better so just ran out back took a quick pic i didn't have time to dress up for it -- :eek:

5. captlid

captlid

Feb 23, 2002
    Heh, they were historically used with a shield in the other hand, but if you can use two at the same time, I want video!!!

6. BFH44

BFH44

Nov 3, 2010
    yes right - video of me accidentally cleaving a kneecap

7. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    It's still there!!!!:eek:
    Dang it!
    Ya know, i was softening up my wife. Her birthday is 6 days before mine and we are both turning 30. I was hoping to get her something kinda big so I could get myself something kinda big.

"So honey, what would you like for your birthday?
    "Oh, nothing. We're going out of town for the night, remember?"
    "Well, yeah, it's just one night and they don't even have a fancy restaurant. Surely there is something you want. You won't get another round birthday for 10 years."
    "No, not really."
    "Well fine, what should I tell people to get you."
    "Maybe just some gift cards for some clothes or something. Or cash. We need to buy a new car seat. Evey isn't going to make it another couple weeks before she's outgrown this one."

BAM struck down with bad daddy guilt:eek:
    We could probably swing the money for the Falcata, but now I'll feel bad if I buy it.