Deals for 2/14 -- Pix and Valentine's Day specials.

I got an "Already gone."

So I salute you, fellow shark. You were *fast* on the draw, who got that Antler trisul. Very.

Ad Astra :thumbup:

Good choice Aziz!

Please do a review for us. I've been curious about that size ycs karda. Looks to be a great camp knife. Slender profile for ease of carry...heavy enough for lightweight chopping chores. ummm.

sogguy said:
Email sent on the YCS by Sher.

Thanks

That's a real beauty Sogguy. Contrary to some opinions the carving feels great in the hand. And two carved YCS kardas come with it. Great buy for you.

As to today's sale, right now I am picturing Yangdu scoop in hand standing on the tossing deck of a ship, shoveling mounds of bloody fish chunks into the water. :D

shappa said:
Good choice Aziz!

Please do a review for us. I've been curious about that size ycs karda. Looks to be a great camp knife. Slender profile for ease of carry...heavy enough for lightweight chopping chores. ummm.

I was thinking the same, that would go great in my camp/tailgate gear.
Looks like I won't get it though.
Nice haul, Aziz

DaddyDett

G***d**** you people, why can't you be faster and get these before me. :)

I knew I'd have to move fast on that trisul.

Eric.

eswartz said:
G***d**** you people, why can't you be faster and get these before me. :)

I knew I'd have to move fast on that trisul.

Eric.

You got it? Good for you. I was slowed down going for 2, so missed that one. Single minded focus will do it... :thumbup:

not much left. just fish food. or maybe carrots. the wiley space cabbit like those.

bladite

So I begin my khukuri addiction with an Attitude by Sher. I'm psyched!!! Thanks, Yangdu.:thumbup:

BTW-This sharking is great fun! My next bait will be the *BEEEEEP*

Like I'm gonna tell anyone.:p LOL

Ok, which Snark got the - 14 inch 18 ounce YCS Karda by Kumar. Neem wood handle ?????

I emailed for that one too.......:eek:

Well, I was first to post here on the YCS Karda, but I didn't get it.

Eric.

LOL MAN did I miss a feeding Frenzy!!! I'll get Sgt yet!

Congrats to all you hungry sharks. Hope everyone is happy, don't worry guys there will be more tomorrow. lol

Good hunting!

Jaws

Sweeet! Got the Pen Knife, my first one and my third HI product. The addiction continues. I will post pics and a report when I receive it.

sorry guys,,, got an already gone on the karda so no review from me

lefthandblack said:
Sweeet! Got the Pen Knife, my first one and my third HI product. The addiction continues. I will post pics and a report when I receive it.

Nice haul, Left, now would ya mind spittin back my right fin?

:)

Man, I just checked Paypal, and I haven't bought an HI since 12/12/05.:eek: Got some serious withdrawl symptoms here.:)

That Uddha almost moved me over the edge. Waiting for something just a little bit longer.:D

Steve

I wish some old voices were here to see this, like Clifton and Roger. This thread and event today was reminicent of the most classic feeding frenzies of all time. This frenzy was in keeping with HI tradition, even exceeding former glories. Outstanding. I have never seen the current of water flowing faster, the surface boiling with the activity of fins and bodies in motion.

You guys are establishing HI history. HI is going forward. All of us are a part of the continuing Story. We are the "Good Old Days" right now in this moment.

<<<< eswartz G***d**** you people, why can't you be faster and get these before me.>>>>>>>

I laughed out loud when I read this.
What a great place this is.

munk

Back